New profile posts

Idea.jpg Please don’t take this the wrong way but have you considered becoming a Mod?

You are certainly better qualified than one particular Mod on here. IMO you would get support from most TLFers.

Cheers JC

( jayceyukraine913@gmail.com )
K
Kanga
Yikes! No thanks, flattered as I am by your suggestion. We have made plans to leave TC this year for several reasons, and are already well into the moving plans. I agree there is the odd drongo mod out there but at least it keeps them from making trouble elsewhere.
A PhD holder, master degree in teaching English is looking for a teaching job or other language related jobs in Alanya. It can also be tourist, hospitality or real estate businesses. Long life experience in teaching English, Polish, Russian. For emails: sancho10@op.pl

Experienced in managing the courses, curriculum and program designing, coordinating the learning process.
Hi Everyone, I'm moving over to Dalyan on the 29th May where I will be renting for a year while looking to buy a property to live in. I was wondering if anyone has a contact in Dalyan that could help myself and husband in getting our residence permit. Thanks in advance Caroline
Hi Steve

We have a 4 bed villa for sale on Agustus Village and you could buy another apartment on the site for rental. 15mins from Seric, 25mins from Manavgat on D400. (Antalya region) 45mins from the airport. Hospitals in both Seric and Manavgat don't know about collages. About 60% British ownership on site. Send me an email and ill send you photos if you are interested. We'd take £180,000 euro for it. ATB Mark
ANY ADVICE APPROPRIATED LOOKING TO MOVE TO TURKEY FROM THE UK ,I WOULD LIKE HONEST OPINIONS ,ON WHERE TO LIVE IN TURKEY ,I WOULD NEED A HOSPITAL; DOC ,AND COLLEGE FOR MY DAUGHTER ,AND MAY BE A PART TIME JOB FOR ME AND MY WIFE , I AM INTERESTED TO HEAR EVERY THING REALLY FROM IMPORTING MY CAR ? TO BUYING PROPERTY ,WITH POOL ,IN TURKEY ,AND WHERE ARE THE UK EX PATS BASED ETC ,MANY THANKS STEVE
Hi All, I'm new here. Could use some help/advice... Around 10 years ago I divorced my Turkish husband. The property we owned, is in his name (now deceased) and our 2 daughters.
What happens to the property now? The goal was for the entire property to go to our 2 daughters. I really need some help. Thank you.
Hi everyone, wow thirteen years since I joined TLF, how the world and and Turkey has changed in that time. Anyway sold up in Gulluk about 4 years ago and never thought I'd buy another property in Turkey but I've just bought a smallish newly built two bed apartment just outside of Yalikavac. Anyone know of some decent secondhand furniture for sale? locally. Regards.
Hi do you still need a rental property? Let me know what you need and how many people it is for and what they can pay . We are about 20mins out from Manavgat but there are multiple villas and apartments here which I am sure I could sort out the rental for
Hi Christopher ,
I have just found a message you posted, i did go to Penthorpe and lived next to the Cyder House Pub in Shackleford.
Jeremy
Welcome To Istanbul , I advice Turkey as the most popular destination in our days ,If you need any help or adivice please feel free to contact me
Hi Tess. I have been trying to contact members of the Turkish Living Forum in relation to the activities of ARM. We have suffered in the UK because of their British/Welsh individual I am be keen to speak directly with you and any colleagues on how we can take joint action against these people. Gavin 07989323344
I sent a Whatapp message to Ümit telling him to expect your contact. He replied that they are working in Nif at the moment.
If I remember correctly, although the builder is based in Fethiye, he is from the Nif area.
Good luck
Can anyone tell me the process for selling my property in Marmaris and how much tax I would pay etc? Plenty of sites for buying but not for selling!
Due to ill health I would not be able to travel as much as I would like!
My property is in Beldibi, Marmaris 2 bed apt with pools and large garden with banana trees, olive trees etc. 4 min walk to Sunday market from apt!
Any info would be much appreciated!
Jinty
hi,
may ı have an information about the advertisement please?
I have my own estate agent in Fethiye and wd like to put my flyer in a little box on the sides your forum pages or wherever I can...need to know the cost annual / size / etc., details...
thanks & cheers,
neylan brock

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom