Hotmama

Zone Reality Channel on Digiturk
Is it me or has this channel gone?

I was watching it on Tuesday but this evening channel 86 is missing.

It's not the end of world but I have the cheapskates package & that was one of my precious English language channels.

Anyone know anything about this?

Tamzin
XXX

PS This is my first time starting a thread so be patient with me if I've done something wrong.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
We're still getting it OK.

Your receiver box might just need re-setting.

Press OPTS on your remote, Select Menu > Select Installation > Select Easy Installation and then let it run through the set-up.

Once it's finished doing that, press OK to install and then after a minute or so you'll be up and running again.

With any luck you should get 86 back, and possibly an extra couple of channels. Look for channel 51 which is fairly new.

Last edited:

Hotmama

Ah my 11 month old son has been playing with the remote control. Eating it to be honest.

I've pressed OPTS & selected Menu but then I'm lost as the choices are in Turkish. Don't suppose anyone knows which one to select next do they?

Talkinman

We're still getting it OK.

Your receiver box might just need re-setting.

Press OPTS on your remote, Select Menu > Select Installation > Select Easy Installation and then let it run through the set-up.

Once it's finished doing that, press OK to install and then after a minute or so you'll be up and running again.

With any luck you should get 86 back, and possibly an extra couple of channels. Look for channel 51 which is fairly new.

I was very interested to read this, I was under the impression that when new channels launched they were added automaticaly.
Do i need to re-install at regular intervals?

Hotmama

I don't have channel 51 either, but now I know it's there I want it!!

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Ah my 11 month old son has been playing with the remote control. Eating it to be honest.

I've pressed OPTS & selected Menu but then I'm lost as the choices are in Turkish. Don't suppose anyone knows which one to select next do they?

Press OPTS > Press Menu > Press Installation > Press Language Settings > Press Menu Language and then choose English

I was very interested to read this, I was under the impression that when new channels launched they were added automaticaly.
Do i need to re-install at regular intervals?

It's worthwhile doing it every few months.

Last edited:

Hotmama

I still can't work out how to do that as everything after MENU is in Turkish & unreconisable to me.
My choices are;
(forgive the lack of Turkish keyboard)

Erisim Kontrolu
Satin alma dokumu
Kurulum
Digital Kart bilgisi
Masaj

bev timms

bev timms
Hi

the process you suggest for finding channels....is this all the guys do when the box goes in for resetting?

thanks

Jan

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Probably. :lol:

We've had the same box for 5 years and never taken it in for resetting.

teresa

Free Thinker
Channel 86 went black yesterday evening (5 minutes before I saw the end of the show) but it came back. I think it is their problem not yours Tamzin

Hotmama

Yes it was. It's back all by it's self.
I hardly get a chance to watch these days with little one keeping me run off my feet.
Typical it was that moment!!

Thanks to everyone who tried to help. I'm a bit of a technophobe.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom