mollag

Kipper restorer
Zioinists and Israel
Does anyone think that there is a reason why the Gaza strip is never referred to as a Ghetto ? as in "The Warsaw Ghetto"
It's similarities are there, a civilian population of a particular religion, hemmed into an enforced zone by people of a differing religion using a professional overwhelming armed force to do so, is this a Taboo comparison ?

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Zioinists and Israel
I wonder if Keir Starmer is being kept apprised of what Israel are doing by his so-called 'former Israeli intelligence officer' he employed?

uller

Zioinists and Israel
Does anyone think that there is a reason why the Gaza strip is never referred to as a Ghetto ? as in "The Warsaw Ghetto"
It's similarities are there, a civilian population of a particular religion, hemmed into an enforced zone by people of a differing religion using a professional overwhelming armed force to do so, is this a Taboo comparison ?
Plus, Israel strictly controls Gaza borders. It controls what comes in and goes out. There are no bomb shelters is Gaza, one reason being that import of cement is strictly controlled, only for sanctioned projects. Bomb shelters for Palestinians are not sanctioned. At one time Israel was counting calories, letting in only so much food stuff to maintain life.

A“ghetto” at least implies that a resident can leave at will, this is obviously not the case in Gaza. Plus, “ghetto” does imply a connection to the Warsaw ghetto and the associations it generates. Not allowed.

Camden

Zioinists and Israel

Not allowed, unless you want to be classed as an anti semite ...

The birthplace of the leader that embraced world fascism.. its current leader has nailed its colours to the mast literally ....

Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz flies an Israeli flag on the roof of the Chancellery building in Vienna in solidarity with Israel, amid the fighting between the IDF and what he calls Palestinian terrorists in Gaza.

“The terrorist attacks on Israel are deserving of the strongest condemnation. Together we stand by Israel’s side.” said Kurz a world leader and European biggest fan of Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu.

Kurz's party's campaign ran in the 2107 election right wing populist ticket campaigning for a crackdown on immigrants and a anti Islam ticket.

A post by the Austrian chancellor has received a mixed response online. While some, including the Israeli prime minister’s son, welcomed Austria’s condemnation of Palestinian “terrorism,” others slammed Vienna’s side-taking.

“Today was used as a sign of solidarity with #Israel the Israeli flag is hoisted on the roof of the Federal Chancellery,” Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz tweeted on Friday, adding “the terrorist attacks on Israel are to be condemned in the strongest! Together we stand by Israel’s side.”
His post, accompanied by a photo of the country’s Chancellery flying the Israeli flag, while supported by some, has drawn extensive criticism on social media, leading some to question ‘Austrian neutrality’.

Last edited:

Camden

Zioinists and Israel
People who want or are interested in what started the present provocation and by who. That is giving Netanyahu his get out of jail free card ... unable to form a coalition to keep him in power and keep his immunity in place on the charges of corruption pending .

This is an open letter signed by 700 left wing peace group from Yachad who works to mobilise British Jews in support of a political resolution to the Israeli Palestinian conflict. And the infamous ultra nationalist march "March of Flags "that took place through the Old City on Yom Yerushalayim,

THE BOARD OF DEPUTIES (Board of Deputies of British Jews ) MUST SPEAK OUT AGAINST RACISM IN JERUSALEM

Yachad » The Board of Deputies must speak out against racism in Jerusalem

uller

Zioinists and Israel

The birthplace of the leader that embraced world fascism.. its current leader has nailed its colours to the mast literally ....

Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz flies an Israeli flag on the roof of the Chancellery building in Vienna in solidarity with Israel, amid the fighting between the IDF and what he calls Palestinian terrorists in Gaza.

“The terrorist attacks on Israel are deserving of the strongest condemnation. Together we stand by Israel’s side.” said Kurz a world leader and European biggest fan of Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu.

Kurz's party's campaign ran in the 2107 election right wing populist ticket campaigning for a crackdown on immigrants and a anti Islam ticket.

A post by the Austrian chancellor has received a mixed response online. While some, including the Israeli prime minister’s son, welcomed Austria’s condemnation of Palestinian “terrorism,” others slammed Vienna’s side-taking.

“Today was used as a sign of solidarity with #Israel the Israeli flag is hoisted on the roof of the Federal Chancellery,” Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz tweeted on Friday, adding “the terrorist attacks on Israel are to be condemned in the strongest! Together we stand by Israel’s side.”
His post, accompanied by a photo of the country’s Chancellery flying the Israeli flag, while supported by some, has drawn extensive criticism on social media, leading some to question ‘Austrian neutrality’.

The Israeli flag seems always to be present at extreme right occasions. It was always present when those British types marched. The AfD in Germany always waved it. It showed up when the Trump thugs stormed the US Capitol. It has become a symbol for the extreme right. The fact that many of the same extreme right believe in outlandish conspiracy theories involving Jews does not seem to factor in. The Israeli flag seems to have lost all connection to Judaism, it has become a symbol for “blood and land”, fascism. That flag has become a symbol for racism against Islam.

mollag

Kipper restorer
Zioinists and Israel
The Israeli flag seems always to be present at extreme right occasions. It was always present when those British types marched. The AfD in Germany always waved it. It showed up when the Trump thugs stormed the US Capitol. It has become a symbol for the extreme right. The fact that many of the same extreme right believe in outlandish conspiracy theories involving Jews does not seem to factor in. The Israeli flag seems to have lost all connection to Judaism, it has become a symbol for “blood and land”, fascism. That flag has become a symbol for racism against Islam.
Birds of a feather

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Zioinists and Israel
The BBC continually in their prejudice always refer to Palestinian freedom fighters as militants , conversely they never refer to the invading Illegal Israeli Occupiers....Wonder why ?
Steve

TLF Admin

Administrator
Zioinists and Israel
Let's try to get the MP's to take some action, personally I doubt anything will happen looking back decades of inactions by the UK government to do the right thing instead of just talk, but hey we have to try.

enoch

Zioinists and Israel
Let's try to get the MP's to take some action, personally I doubt anything will happen looking back decades of inactions by the UK government to do the right thing instead of just talk, but hey we have to try.

Just signed

Camden

Zioinists and Israel
Both me and my Partner have signed Mushtaq ... though won't hold my breath for change by the Tories.

Extra that can be done, it worked in part to get rid of Apartheid South AFRICA ... read link.

OUTRAGED AT APARTHEID ISRAEL’S CRIMES AGAINST PALESTINIANS? HERE ARE 5 THINGS YOU CAN DO.

5-Actions-2-0.png

International companies and banks that are complicit in Israeli war crimes and crimes against humanity. This includes all Israeli banks (Leumi, Hapoalim, etc.) and major multinationals such as: Elbit Systems, HP, G4S/Allied Universal, AXA, CAF, PUMA, Caterpillar, General Mills/Pillsbury, Hyundai Heavy Industries, JCB, Volvo, Barclays Bank, Alstom, Motorola Solutions, and CEMEX......... #StopG4S #BoycottPuma. #BoycottHP

Last edited:

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Zioinists and Israel

Signed

uller

Zioinists and Israel
Glad to see signatures. I’m still a voter in the US and have done my best writing to my representatives.
Presently watching pro-Palestinian demonstration in London. There are over 80 scheduled today in various cities in the UK! The French government has forbidden any pro-Pal demonstrations, bunch of lackeys.

uller

Zioinists and Israel
Glad to see signatures. I’m still a voter in the US and have done my best writing to my representatives.
Presently watching pro-Palestinian demonstration in London. There are over 80 scheduled today in various cities in the UK! The French government has forbidden any pro-Pal demonstrations, bunch of lackeys.

Zio-Nazi Israel just blew up the building housing the Al Jazeera studios in Gaza. AP was also in the bldg. A building housing regional media was destroyed earlier. Heaven forbid there should be free media to tell the real story. Only propaganda allowed.

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Zioinists and Israel
Demonstrate and Protest the issue, but don't turn on the police.

Nine officers injured during demonstration in central London​

Extract:
Superintendent Jo Edwards, in charge of the policing operation, said: “We once again saw police come under fire from missiles and several were injured as a result of this. It is totally unacceptable and I wish those officers a speedy recovery.

enoch

Zioinists and Israel
Demonstrate and Protest the issue, but don't turn on the police.

Nine officers injured during demonstration in central London​

Extract:
Superintendent Jo Edwards, in charge of the policing operation, said: “We once again saw police come under fire from missiles and several were injured as a result of this. It is totally unacceptable and I wish those officers a speedy recovery.
Why don't they just leave them to demonstrate if there is not a problem instead of making everything worse with interfering.

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Zioinists and Israel
Why don't they just leave them to demonstrate if there is not a problem instead of making everything worse with interfering.

I don't know......maybe there's a virus pandemic and rules in place that the police need to enforce.

Top Bottom