blue nose

Zeytin Dali Apartments
Hi

I was wondering if anyone else has bought an apartment on this new development.
I know that Dave Thomas and myself are having apartments built and it would be good to hear of anyone elses experiences who are buying on the same development.
We have bought via Serkan at MyvillaTurkey and Cameron at Property Republic and so far we have nothing but praise for both agents.I have also been impressed by Tugrel at Zeytin Dali who I have spoke to on several occassions and he has always been very helpful.

Zeytin Dali Apartments
A good friend of mine has jut bought an apartment on your phase,, and hes delighted with it..His name is Dave Walker if you should bump into him...Have you got your military clearance yet,,,,,

blue nose

Zeytin Dali Apartments
Miltary clearence came through a few weeks ago.

I noticed on the developers website that the first pool is now up and running there was even a man swimming in it.

It looked like the shot was taken early morning.

Was it you Dave !

kaplumba

Zeytin Dali Apartments
Congratulations. I saw the complex a few weeks ago while I was visiting friends at the Marphe. I thought it looked great. When do you take possession of it?

blue nose

Zeytin Dali Apartments
If all goes well I am told August so not too long now.

I guess I will soon have to start thinking about furniture

Zeytin Dali Apartments
hi
hello i'm emerald lady and recently joined the site. Hubby and I have a villa in datca but are in the process of buying an apartment in the development, 3rd phase. To date we have been very impressed by the progress being made by the developer but if u can update us on how things are in the first and second phase ie maintenance etc I would appreicate it.

blue nose

Zeytin Dali Apartments
Hi everything has been finished on time.Site fees just sorted and they are a very reasonable 40YTL per month with an additional one off payment of 100YTL for garden furniture etseq.

I am not sure if you know already but Zeytin Dali have a website with monthly updates including photo's.The site is at www.zeytin-dali.com.

I have been very impressed with the standard of finish and have no complaints.If you need any other advice please let me know.

Zeytin Dali Apartments
Hi Blue Nose and Emerald Lady, just back from Datca Tuesday this week. We have also purchased a villa on the hill of the 3rd phase overlooking the swimming pool. They certainly have come on well since we were last there at the end of August and the finish of the properties is excellent. Good to see that the communal fees are reasonable, apparently there are only 4 apartments left on the site to sell, shows the popularity of the site. They are building another complex called 'Daphne' on the hill behind Migros.

kaplumba

Zeytin Dali Apartments
Hi Doreen
Congratulations on your purchase. It was really nice to meet you last week. We were so lucky with the weather, I hear it has been raining ever since we left. It has been really sunny in Gloucester so for once I am in the right place.

Zeytin Dali Apartments
Hi Jane, got back on Tuesday after a 12 hour delay at the airport. An absolutely horrendous journey in the midst of the storm from Datca to Dalaman. We were transferred to the Lykia hotel at Gocek at 3.30am for the remainder of the night in a coach with damp seats. Never witnessed weather like it apart from the first week we arrived, the Tuesday of that week was the same, the night the two boats sank in the harbour, we sat on the side balcony with a glass of wine and watched the lightning, didn't go over until 3.00am. Yes it was nice to meet, pity we hadn't got to spend a bit of time together but I know you were having a meal and we had already eaten, maybe next year some time? Hope you enjoyed your break.

kaplumba

Zeytin Dali Apartments
It sounds like we left at the right time - Monday morning. It was a bit cloudy but that was all. We saw the remains of the boats that sank. Hope we can meet up again next year for a longer chat. I'll be out in February, April, May and July/August - all the UK school hols.

marjon

Zeytin Dali Apartments
Hi everybody,I have just joined the site my name is Marjon,from N.Ireland,my son and I have bought apartment on Zeintin Dali,phase 2, we took possession first Sept.,everything was first glass,we also went through Serkin at My Villas Turkey he was at the site to welcome us and give us a tour of our new home.

kaplumba

Zeytin Dali Apartments
Hi marjon, congratulations on your new apartment. Hope you have many happy times there. When will you be there again? We will be out in February and are expecting a storm or two!

Zeytin Dali Apartments
Hi Marjon at last you have logged on. Plenty of good articles on the website and the chat room is a good laugh so you won't be lonely during the winter evenings, plenty of folk to talk to in the chat room.
Doreen x

Top Bottom