REDDERS

Youtube
I'm wanting to watch videos on the site 'motors tv.co.uk' & found out they run their videos thro' youtube,so i went thro' hide my ass site which when i go on motorstv & click a video now comes up with 'a problem occured please try later' in the middle of the video screen:dooh:.I've tried this for 4 nights now & noticed on 1 video i've been trying to watch the number of views is rising,so others seem to be watching it.Can anyone shed any light on this problem please?.

Regards, Martin..

:25:

juco

Youtube
Can you watch other clips on utube or is it just the motors one thats a problem.?

REDDERS

Youtube
Hi SS,it's Motors TV | The High Speed Television.

Juco,yep,get at what you are saying,if youtube is ok,it must be a fault with motors vids..I SHOULD have been able to work that one out for myself!! but it's getting late & you know how it is ..... the harder you look..etc...

thanks,martin..

juco

Youtube
Redders,

Dont know if this is throwing you in the wrong direction as never used your site before, but clicked on it anyhow and a map came up which if I read it correctly does not have availability in Italy, Bosnia or Turkey.

Not sure if that makes sense to you.

Had a rethink... are you trying to watch via utube or Motors TV | The High Speed Television.

ted j

Youtube
Hi Redders, Iv'e posted this before (courtesy of our own KKOB)...It's just a case of changing DNS settings on your computer.

For those of you that know how to do it, the settings you need are 208-67-222-222 and 208-67-220-220

If you don't know how to change them Google " Change DNS settings " and choose the method for your operating system i.e. XP, Vista etc. Try that. Ted

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Youtube
I've just been on that site and viewed a couple of videos without any problems.

REDDERS

Youtube
Hi tedj & KKOB,i can view youtube vids thro 'hide my ass.com' & can access Motors tv site but still cannot see their vids.I asked on their forum last week, to find that their vids run via youtube.
Their site doesn't appear to have a problem,as one vid i wish to watch has had 90+ extra views in the last week.
I will try to change my DNS settings but can't see it will make any difference,if i can get youtube vids to play thro' 'hide my ass' i SHOULD surely be able to see Motors vids!?!.
Answers soon please as i'm desperate to see rallycross & irish rally championship!!

Martin..

Youtube
Hi Redders...you have to chage the numbers ..as KKOB says.....and then it will be easy peasy..honestly..i have all the forbidden stuff now ...!!
yhic hic

REDDERS

Youtube
Massive thanks to Ted & KKOB Shirley,i bow to superior knowledge of all things 'geeky',many thanks i'm now 1 happy bunny!!!.

Respect,martin.

ps,if any of you have any vehicle glazing problems I'M your man ..lol..

:25:

ted j

Youtube
Glad you got it sorted Redders. What people know on here about"entertainment" isn't worth knowing!!!!!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom