Tess

Your Star Sign and Your personality.
Another perhaps Lightweight subject but none the less I am curious, do you guys and gals, read your horoscope.

Do you think you are as the sign dictates personality wise. Do you just read yours and believe it if they are good? blah blah.
Tell me what you think.

By the way I am Taurus (the bull) no nasty comments please.

I am curious about personalities as a chosen few tend to show us the side of their personality that quite frankly should be kept under check.

Many I feel try to evoke an uncharacteristic response from others, is it in the stars ????

Sorry added link to help and explain some things [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zodiac[/ame]

Last edited:

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
I am a Virgo but haven,t a clue if that means anything.

Mirazz

Oh I read my horoscope every day and have some of those yearly books, you know the ones which give you each day/month in advance. I am Pisces and I am a true Pisces. I live in a dream world sometimes and often I am too sensitive for my own good. The characteristics of a Pisces really are ME.

I've got this one book from 2009 and sometimes I would read the month previous and things in it would be right, they happened. Everyone in work laughs at me but it's just a big lighthearted fun isn't it?

Tess

My favourite astrologer is Jonathan Cainier who writes for the Mail (horoscopes) sometimes I think he is talking directly to me - hmmm Lightweight ???

bebs

Mine is Aquarius .,the water carrier. Think i have most of the characteristics of the sign., a doer rather than a thinker ...-Bebs

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Mine is Leo and yes i'm all it says i am , I can be kind and genorous but also not to be tangled with with ! Only a looney would mess with a lioness !!1 hahaha ..Do mine for me Sharon see if i'm right ...xxxx........Diane

Tess

Says I should be Aries ?????

I feel parts of it suit me, but to be honest I feel more of a Taurean.

Trust you KKOB, now you have us in a quandary!!!! LOL!!!

Guz1

According to KKOB's link, Cancer is my real sign. The world's greatest cook? I wish.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom