Saoirse

Your own teams WORST ever player
Whos the WORST player the team you support have ever had?

As a Celtic fan I am spoilt for choice this season and am tempted to say the whole current squad but I will select the the consistently pathetic Anton Rogan

What about the rest of you?

Raith Rovers we had Anelka's brother as manager had not a clue, he signed a player because his mate said he was good, we nearly went bust with him.

Martyn

Winston Bogarde for Chelsea. Played 11 times n 4 years, just wanted the money. Below is a quote by him.

Of the derision he received at the hands of the press, Bogarde responded, 'This world is about money, so when you are offered those millions you take them. Few people will ever earn so many. I am one of the few fortunates who do. I may be one of the worst buys in the history of the Premiership, but I don't care.'

Last edited:

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
veron, roche,tiabi,birtles, we have had loads and loads but some of them did well at other clubs

martin

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
I remember quite a few....

Thomas Brolin - Leeds (fond of the burgers)
Arnold Sidebottom - Manu (who??)
Gus Caesar - Arsenal (nightmare)
Ian Ormondroyd - Villa (beanpole)
Terry Hurlock - Millwall (thug)
Marco Boogers - West Ham (another thug)
Jason Lee - Notts Forest (played with pineapple on head)
Torben Piechnik - L'pool (Souness signing!)
Eric Djemba-Djemba - Manu (double crap)

C

giglets

For Celtic - the aptly named Rafael Scheidt, closely followed by Ian Wright, who was well past his sell-by date.

Dave

Smiler

I remember quite a few....
Jason Lee - Notts Forest (played with pineapple on head)

Completely disagree, I watched Jason for the 3 or so years he was at Forest, he was a superb impact player, scored a fair number of goals and terrified defenders. He was crucified by Baddiel & Skinner because of his hair and suffered abuse at every away ground. Was banging them in for Notts County until about 3 years ago.

We had a guy called Andre Silenzi, touted as the first Italian to play in the Premiership. Signed by Frank Clark after having viewed a video sent by his agent. Played twice before being shipped back.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
like i said we have had loads, and heres another few ! ralph milne, kleberson and who was the one who was a male model ? luke somebody (cant remember his name)

martin

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Skywalker? ... Birtles has to be the pick of your lot lol. Did'nt they name the Umist building after him? :becky:

mallin

mal mc cullough
......peter the postie i had thought of that steve daley but was hoping to keep my feelings on him surpressed....he really was the dogs bollocks.nearly two million on that at that time...
well what about that daddys boy that got to don the city blue.....kevin bond......did you ever see worse.....to be honest no big fan of that nedum onuha but a city pal of mine raves about him...looks clumsy to me.

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
I rate Onuoha too I'm afraid :) ... And while we are on daddys boys.... Nicky Summerbee :doh:

spitfire

Frustrated Bolton Fan
At Bolton in the 70's we were one of the first clubs to buy foreign players :confused:
We had a new signing called Tadus Novak from Poland. I have never seen a player move so quick, he would give Lindford Christie a good race! But put a football at his feet and he was as much use as my Gran! :mmph:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom