Saoirse

Your next favourite spot
Just noticing a thread about Datca made me think of that beautiful wee place which I have visited.

It also made me think of places which would be my fav after the one I have chosen

For me had I not chosen Uzumlu ,Kas would def be my next choice

What about the rest of ya?

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Your next favourite spot
Went to Patara years ago. Planning to go again after New Year.
Also want to do Kas and Kalkan next year.

Tess

Your next favourite spot
I have heard so many nice reports about the Kalkan area. I think I would go there. However since joining this forum and learning more about the buying process, wherever I would go I would be very selective and much wiser if buying property - least I hope I would.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Your next favourite spot
Can't decide between Kas Kalkan or Side i just love them all .....Diane

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Your next favourite spot
If we'd not chosen Yalikavak, and only every having visited Istanbul for 3 days and then Kusadasi on a cruise, I too have learnt more about Turkey since we've bought, and members experiences from the forum, so I think it would be the Kalkan Kas area. Very happy on the Bodrum Peninsula now as still got lots to explore.:roundgrin

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Your next favourite spot
always loved yalikavak, seen massive changes loved the original bodrum seen massive changes there as well,
does it have to be turkey ?

martin

kaplumba

Your next favourite spot
Just noticing a thread about Datca made me think of that beautiful wee place which I have visited.

It also made me think of places which would be my fav after the one I have chosen

For me had I not chosen Uzumlu ,Kas would def be my next choice

What about the rest of ya?

knidostanitim

This little video is for you Philip and anyone else who cares to take a peek. I just came upon it today while searching for something else. I find it very hard to get away from the place as I'm happier there than anywhere else in Turkey. However I hope to visit Kalkan later next year. I also love Seefeld in Austria and the far south of Cornwall around the Lizard.

Last edited:

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Your next favourite spot
Aww Jane its gorgeous . I'll have to visit there sometime i hope . Thanks for shareing the video i enjoyed that . .....Diane,...............
> AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU xxxx

hijo

in my own clique
Your next favourite spot
..been coming to turkey about 3 times a year for the past 24 years... we have been to most of the resorts in that time ..but we were always drawn to kusadasi ..always knew i was going to live here, bought our first place 6 years ago:fish2:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom