PASH

You Broke My Guitar!
A Canadian country western singer who flew United Airlines and watched in horror as they broke his guitar while throwing it on the tarmac. Its had over 3,000,000. hits so far and the share price of United Airlines has plunged 180 points - Power of the web!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YGc4zOqozo]YouTube - United Breaks Guitars[/ame]

You Broke My Guitar!
One airline a few years ago flying from Nantes France to the uk badly damaged my husbands tenor sax. He had had the hard case for years and years, they paid out for a bew case and repair to the sax no problem. Also helps if you are in the Musicians Union.
We were worried in May when hubby carried our son's guitar on an Onur Flight again in a hard case it got back perfectly ok.
It can be a big problem flying with equipment if you are relying on using it the other end. Eric Clapton always pays for a seat for his favourite guitar.Glad the Canadian guy got his compo

Andy

You Broke My Guitar!
Yeah saw this on TV this morning, Great song his biggest to date, i wonder where he'll go from here, wouldn't be surprised if we don't see him doing a few interviews on the box

pebble

You Broke My Guitar!
wow...isnt that something.........simply amazing.....i think this will indeed make them very famous.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom