ZiaCa'

Yearly Parking Membership - Iztuzu Beach
A membership card that will allow visitors to park at Iztuzu Beach will be available at the cost of 50TL from Dal Bell Offices, opposite the Shell Garage in Dalyan.

Normal cost for a day parking at the beach is 5TL, so that will mean quite a saving for regular visitors.

dalyansteve

I have had one since April, only trouble is I have not had time to go to the beach yet!!
Usualy when I do go, it is only for an hour so paying 5 lira grated a bit and I have been saying for years that they should have this residents system. It will probably be abused by locals saying they have a sticker when they haven't Nev will have to get tough!!

ZiaCa'

Same here, Steve, we're never at the beach for longer than a couple of hours in the Summer. Sometimes we think it's hardly worth it by the time you drive there and back (... oh and pay for parking)!

Sunberry

Just wondered if the Iztuzu beach membership card is available again this year, and if so, where can I purchase one? Thanks.

dalyansteve

Yes it is but it is now 100 lira and it is available from the DALBEL office in the building opposite the Shell garage on the 2nd floor, don't forget your vehicle registration papers.

Sunberry

Wow, double the price from last year. Will have to work out if it will be cost effective for me to get one. Thanks for the info.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom