christella

yasminin altinkum
my daughter has not got her tapu at yasmin along with most of them there
anybody know whats going on will they get their tapu its been about 5 years

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
yasminin altinkum
Crescent Homes who run this forum do a research service regarding tapus. It mightbe worth contacting them?
Hope all is resolved sooner rather than later for your daughter.

christella

yasminin altinkum
Crescent Homes who run this forum do a research service regarding tapus. It mightbe worth contacting them?
Hope all is resolved sooner rather than later for your daughter.
thanks i have passed your email to my daughter i was surprised nobody else has mentioned it rita and fred who lived next door could not take the stress anymore and after paying more than 30K took 3k off the builder and sold it back to him

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
yasminin altinkum
That's disgusting! There is a topic on here if you search for it that is all about Crescent Homes doing searches and investigation on behalf of customers and I believe the charges are reasonable.

christella

yasminin altinkum
That's disgusting! There is a topic on here if you search for it that is all about Crescent Homes doing searches and investigation on behalf of customers and I believe the charges are reasonable.
i have just made a few phone calls as i know a few there are in the same predicament

alison09400

yasminin altinkum
thanks i have passed your email to my daughter i was surprised nobody else has mentioned it rita and fred who lived next door could not take the stress anymore and after paying more than 30K took 3k off the builder and sold it back to him

Christella, are you saying this couple sold their apartment back to the builder for £3,000?

Contact Carolk on here...or drop Crescent Homes an email.

christella

yasminin altinkum
Christella, are you saying this couple sold their apartment back to the builder for £3,000?

Contact Carolk on here...or drop Crescent Homes an email.
yes that is all they got plus they left the furniture and their clothes but rita was on the verge of a nervous breakdown that why fred wanted to leave and never go back to turkey again

Latest Posts

Top Bottom