carol dawson

Yasmin Gardens update
Hello everyone, was just wondering how work is progressing at Yasmin Gardens. Has the pool issue at Orkide been resolved and is darlene still on site

carol
Orkide C2:28:

carol dawson

Yasmin Gardens update
When I was last out in October we could not use the pol due to a cracked pipe that was leaking dirt into the water and i was wondering if it ever got resolved.
carol

Tess

Yasmin Gardens update
Hope it did Carol, probably will all be in order for the start of the season and when they refill the pool, hopefully someone who visits there will comment soon to set your mind at ease.

missmo

missmo
Yasmin Gardens update
Hello everyone, was just wondering how work is progressing at Yasmin Gardens. Has the pool issue at Orkide been resolved and is darlene still on site

carol
Orkide C2:28:

Hi Carol

Tom and I are back from UK and all looks ok with the building its going great give me a few days and ill stick some updated photos on the forum.

The pool i dont know if its fixed or not but the builders have said it will be by May

mo

carol/Richard

Yasmin Gardens update
Thanks for all the updates, were not a great user of the forum but can you tell us if we can still see the complex on line through the CCTV, via Darlenes office.
Thanks again

Richard and Carol

missmo

missmo
Yasmin Gardens update
Yes Darleen is here and back in office, sorry Carol i have never been able to see the video camera thro my laptop so i dont know, but i dont think so as i dont think that particular is updated anymore.

mo

Karen & John

London / Akbuk
Yasmin Gardens update
Thanks very much for info on Robert.

I look forward to meeting you and family in may, hope the pool is up and running, but if not there will be a warm welcome round the corner at Yakamos for every-one.

John

Latest Posts

Top Bottom