Yalikavak to Dalaman Airport
Due to Thomas Cook canceling my return flight on the 16th Nov 2009 I am now forced to fly too Manchester from Dalaman.
Flight No TCX345L was TCX139L

Any help in obtaining a transfer price cost ideas etc would be appreciated.

I am thinking that a Taxi will be best.

Any one else in the same predicament.
Booked the Flight 14th March 2009 flight modified 5th Oct.
NOT VERY GOOD.:horse:

evey

evey
hi i just did dalaman to belfast on monday past , u can get coach from bodrum to dalaman think it cost 20 lire and leaves u at airport , i hired car and my boyfriend drove me so wasn,t to bad but it does take a good 3 an half hrs from yalikavak to dalaman ....car hire 50 lire for the day and petrol was 100 lire return .. taxi would cost u much more than this

matty

Due to Thomas Cook canceling my return flight on the 16th Nov 2009 I am now forced to fly too Manchester from Dalaman.
Flight No TCX345L was TCX139L

Any help in obtaining a transfer price cost ideas etc would be appreciated.

I am thinking that a Taxi will be best.

Any one else in the same predicament.
Booked the Flight 14th March 2009 flight modified 5th Oct.
NOT VERY GOOD.:horse:

Havas do cheap transfers!

pldouglas

Its actually a lovley drive from Bodrum to Dalaman on the coach, gorgous scenery. Surely if Thomas Cook have changed your departure airport then they will be providing a coach to transfer you, they did for us a couple of years ago and it was a very enjoyable part of the holiday.

Thomas Cook told me that they will not provide a transfer.
Only offered to give me a refund.
Still looking for information on getting from Yalikavak to Dalaman.
does any one know if a bus runs from Yalikavak to Dalaman.
Tried to get transfer prices but only one company has come back with a cost of £175-00one way.

With no flights from the North West direct to Bodrum over the winter it looks like a flight out will cost about £350 - 00 for transfers.

ask at the otogar ın bodrum. there are defınıtely dırect buses between bodrum and dalaman at least 3 or 4 tımes a day as ı dıd the same journey last wınter. the bus wıll drop you ın dalaman town and then ıts a short taxı rıde to the aırport.

Moggycat

Done this journey by bus many times, but not for several years. Used to have to change bus at Mugla, was a long journey but very interesting with stops along the way.

bigmac

Hi i am from Belfast please to meet you Paul and Eleanor have apart in Bodrum

ChrisBobs

Pamukkale Turizm (Bus line from Bodrum ) show services Bodrum to Dalaman
09:30 (BODRUM-ANTALYA)
17:15 (BODRUM-FETHİYE)
22 TL, 3hr 45', ( 225 km)
and thats the coach straight through - not the midibus ( a little bit slower!)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom