kennynsue

Yalikavak - bungalow for sale
Hi all

I am selling my 2 bedroomed private bungalow in Yalikavak. No monthly site fees. Private swimmıng pool and garden. BARGAİN PRICE FOR QUICK SALE OF 165,000 TURKISH LIRA. All furniture and white goods (even down to the knives and forks) available at an extra cost of 5,000 TURKISH LIRA

Photos available in gallery. Please PM for any further information you may require.

Thanks for reading this post xx

Hi
We have an apartment at Blue Marina and we are looking for something slightly bigger.We are due back in Yali next month Can we come over to have a look please.Where exactly are you in Yali?

Dr S McLoughlin

Pete&Mag

Hi
We have an apartment at Blue Marina and we are looking for something slightly bigger.We are due back in Yali next month Can we come over to have a look please.Where exactly are you in Yali?

Dr S McLoughlin

hi Bronzeturkey. We too are on Blue Marina. If you are happy with the location of your present property but need a bigger one,walk up the hill from our entrance 100 metres. There are 5 detached properties. when we were there recently I jumped over the wall and went into one at dusk. The view over yali bay is quite astonishing. best ive seen ,for something so close to town.
worth a look. Peter

kennynsue

of course you are welcome to have a look, Bronzeturkey. Unfortunately I don't check in each day and I can't leave my telephone number. I'll send you a PM with my mobile number okay?

Ian

of course you are welcome to have a look, Bronzeturkey. Unfortunately I don't check in each day and I can't leave my telephone number. I'll send you a PM with my mobile number okay?

Already sent you 2 pm's but as yet no reply.

luigi

kennynsue,hello.

is it still on the market?

rgeards

luigi.

ps.in beginning of november we will be in gumbet,and could have a look

kennynsue

Hi Luigi

Yes, the property is still for sale. I can't believe it hasn't gone yet - it's such a good price for what you get.

Take care

Latest Posts

Top Bottom