Xmas in Akbuk
This will be our first Christmas here in Akbuk so those of you that have done it before........whats it like here.Any good Christmas dinners to be had,anywhere to get some decent christmas fare,ie Turkeys,see them wondering around but have not seen any on sale yet,mince pies,sausage rolls?
Before I get hammered for being too english,why shouldn't I be,I am english!!!

maggie

Xmas in Akbuk
Plenty of resturants doing Xmas dinner. I believe Pasa is doing a good Xmas day.!!!!

Turkeys will be in shops about a week before Xmas you usually have to order one and they are quite expensive.

Sausage rolls, mincepies ur avin a laugh.

This is Turkey they dont celibrate Xmas.

They do have a few Xmas decs in the supermarkets about a week before Xmas.They are more into New Year than Xmas.

This is why I love Turkey so much I can just let Xmas pass me by.

Hugs Maggie xxxxx

Xmas in Akbuk
Hi Maggie
we are the opposite.We always prefered going out on Christmas Eve,the atmosphere was nicer,more relaxed and much more friendly.New Years Eve always seemed to be about getting as much booze down your throat in as short a time as possible.The atmosphere always had an edge to it,thats why all the pubs etc have entrance charges and bouncers galore on the door.....hate it.

Eileen P

Xmas in Akbuk
Hi dancing queen.
We are in Akbuk from the 26th Dec for 1 week on the Ufuk hillside complex our restaurant on site is organising a party. This will be our first christmas/new year at our apartment and looking forward to meeting everybody. You will be made most welcome if you come up to see the views from our complex

nwclio

Xmas in Akbuk
Turkeys will be avalable in Tansas and as for mince pies and sausage rolls there is nothing better than "home made"!

juco

Xmas in Akbuk
Why not cook a xmas dinner at home and invite the Turks nearby to celebrate with you, I am sure they would appreciate this, after all they do invite us into their homes throughout the year and share their food with us.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom