Xmas faİr
Hi Everyone
Just to let you know the xmas fair was a great success, would like to give a big thank you to the people who helped on the day,and of course the lots of people who visited us and bought our goods, we raised a total of 1800 ytl for the rehabilitation centre, this money will be used to heat the centre through the cold period, hope to see you all at our next venture the new years day swim.
allan

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Xmas faİr
Hi Everyone
Just to let you know the xmas fair was a great success, would like to give a big thank you to the people who helped on the day,and of course the lots of people who visited us and bought our goods, we raised a total of 1800 ytl for the rehabilitation centre, this money will be used to heat the centre through the cold period, hope to see you all at our next venture the new years day swim.
allan

Will give that a miss Allan....... Again as I said elsewhere, well done yesterday.

sandpearse

Bolton Born and Bred
Xmas faİr
Well Done, that is a good amount to have raised. I managed to buy a jar of lemon curd, (thought it had all gone, but there was more behind the counter!) which I have to say is delicious.
Hope to come and see you all on New Years Day. A good friend of mine has promised she will go in the sea this year,so I will sponsor her! (you know who you are!).

Xmas faİr
Yes, thanks for the fair. I was too late to buy any food (drat!) but I did sort out my winter reading, so I'm very happy!!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom