andypeo

andy pearson /chester
x mayor
hi new to tlf ,hopefully this site can possibly keep me up to date with goings on in or around hisaronu, we own a property with nicholas , any body on site in that neck of the woods who could enlighten me to what is going on with mr yilmaz,we are not yet living in turkey,we are unfortunately still in wet and windy chester.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
x mayor
Hi Andy and welcome to the forum. Hope someone will come along soon that can help you.

Jeannie

Tess

x mayor
Hi Andy and a warm welcome to the Forum, sorry I am not familiar with your area. Enjoy the forum and hope you join in. x

butt007

Warren
x mayor
Welcome to the forum Andy, it's wet here as well so you'd feel right at home, by the way we lived in Little Sutton just down the road from you before we moved here, but we love it here, unfortunately we are well down the coast from you here in Konakli/Alanya
Warren

Last edited:

Saoirse

x mayor
Welcome Andy

By the looks of things if you are looking to meet up with him you will need a visiting order or a rope ladder

GnD

x mayor
Hi Andy,

Welcome to the forum.

In addition to KKOB's link there is also land of lights web site and guneyege.net . The latter will translate on line with the google bar. Rather entertaining clicking translate as due to sentence order and Turkish suffixes you do get some intriguing words crop up and funny sentences. Enough to glean the overall gist though.

Debbie

Jossy

x mayor
Hi we are in the same place as you and we have a villa with Nicolas a bit scary as not got TAPU yet, any more advice from any one or info

traveller

x mayor
Hi Andy, welcome to TLF, I'm sure you will enjoy the forum.There are lots of really nice, helpful folks on here, so I'm sure someone will come along to answer your questions. Sorry I don't know the ins and outs of the saga of the mayor, we live at Taşyaka and come under Fethiye Beledeye. Try the Land of Lights site as KKOB suggests.

Land of Lights – Local English Newspaper – Fethiye

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom