moortenerife

moortenerife
x factor
the x factor returns to our screens on saturday night, there is a young lad i know called joe from south shields who is appearing on the show. he is an excellent singer, he did appear on the show a couple of years ago and got through to boot camp, but he was only 16 at the time and was homesick so left the show. he is a really nice young man and very talented, so if you watch the show look out for him. he does get through to boot camp and his mentor is cheryl cole. when it comes to the voting, if you all agree with me that he has got what it takes to make him a winner then please vote for him. he will really apreciate it, thanks

parrot

x factor
Just what any young man needs Cheryl Cole as your mentor,she certainly had a big affect on Cashley.Coming to a t.v. near you more tears and tantrums and that's just the meglamaniac judges.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
x factor
think the remote is the problem !! I can never find it when its on...strange that eh..

martin

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
x factor
My daugthers friend who is in a group called Kandy Rain i think it is just got through to the boot camp thingy. I will have to be content with watching little clips on you tube and wherever I can find them.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
x factor
we cant get x factor on our tv for some reason !!

martin

On reading your location, it could be any one of the three areas you stay, lol

I also can't wait, I enjoy the auditions part some of them are howlers, but good on them, they've put themselves up for it. This year, as well as performing in front of the judges, in the early stages, they also have to perform in front of the audience. Top programme.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
x factor
On reading your location, it could be any one of the three areas you stay, lol

I also can't wait, I enjoy the auditions part some of them are howlers, but good on them, they've put themselves up for it. This year, as well as performing in front of the judges, in the early stages, they also have to perform in front of the audience. Top programme.

Hi SS will tell Linsey we need a new aerial !

cant stand it myself !!

martin

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
x factor
I've just watched last nights X Factor, the new style performing in front of the audience is much better. Brought laughter and tears for me, Joe from South Shields was just so good, Stacey from Dagenham, Daniel from London, Kyle from Scotland, he put Simon in is place, and got a No, lol, there's some good competition already.

For those who cannot watch it, I'm not going to give an update every week, (damn good I hear you), I just enjoyed the first programme and looking forward to the next lot to come.

:114mf:

OWENA

x factor
Another to look out for is Daniel Pearce who was in ONE TRUE VOICE against Girls Aloud on Popstars the Rivals. He has already been tipped to be a winner. Looking forward to seeing him.

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
x factor
what i hate about that show is the contestants that come with a sob story to 'touch our hearts' then feel that the story should justify them being moved to the next round! we all have sob stories but dont put it on blast as a means to get votes etc....

Bubskar

x factor
Love it, love it - a great source of entertainment especially Simon - From now on Saturday nights mean Fish n Chips at Churchills Bar and watching X Factor on the Big Screen with my team.

willip

willip
x factor
had to laugh at the lad and two girls not sure what their names were, whom came onto the stage and said that they were fed up with all teenagers getting a bad name with regards to knife crimes so they were there to prove that not all teenagers are the same, then when Simon Cowell laughed at their singing and asked did they all have a cold the lad became very abusive and told Simon to watch his back as he might find something in it. Pat

Toxteth

x factor
Don't like the programme myself...it does have a little entertainment value, but only at the expense of others. The one person really benefitting from it though, is Simon Cowell who creams of the best acts for his new record label "SYCO" records, who have so far signed Will Young and Gareth Gates and now Leona Lewis, all have had multi million pound hits and earned him millions (he is worth £112 at the last count).
I just find the whole thing a little unpalatable, and as Cowell is from the "Max Clifford" (Freddie Starr ate my Hampster) school of entrepreneurs, which seen from a distance reflects the lowering of morality (just witness what happened with Susan Boyle - renamed SuBo...poor woman)and the rise of the "cult of personality" that is so rampant in the UK right now...
I think I will continue to stay away from it...the whole thing makes me...:17:

nanamo

x factor
I think its good fun but I admit I dont like the nasy comments. Its okay to tell someone they cant sing but it could be done in a nicer way. Molly

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
x factor
had to laugh at the lad and two girls not sure what their names were, whom came onto the stage and said that they were fed up with all teenagers getting a bad name with regards to knife crimes so they were there to prove that not all teenagers are the same, then when Simon Cowell laughed at their singing and asked did they all have a cold the lad became very abusive and told Simon to watch his back as he might find something in it. Pat

They were bad weren't they, Triple Trouble their names, lol. The best quote of the nigt for me was Kyle from Scotland, he told Simon that he chose the Girls Aloud song Unforgettable, and he was going to sing it, very funny, for once Simon was speechless, haha.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom