moortenerife

moortenerife
x factor votes
as some of you may remember i mentioned some time ago that i know joe mceldery as he used to work at the same place as me in south shields. he has done extremely well and everyone in south shields is proud of him and we are hoping he will win. he is a really genuine guy and what you see on tv is the real joe. so please, please vote for joe, and make his dreams come true.

maggie

x factor votes
Ow Yes he is so cute and a fantastic voice to boot.!!!!Ive been watching him each week hes getting stronger and stronger faultless last Saturday.

JOE TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs Maggie xxx

EVELYNNE

evelynne
x factor votes
he has the most genuine smile , he will go far whatever the outcome , but i wish him the best of luck. Good lot this year they all deserve to win one way or the other.

Tess

x factor votes
Love Joe, what a lovely young man, brilliant voice and personality to boot. Would love to see Joe win, however whatever the outcome, I feel Joe will do well.

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
x factor votes
Liked him from the start. His voice reminds me a little of Neil Sedaka. Unfortunately we are boycotting the show at the moment, but I hope he does well.

Gail

x factor votes
He hits every note, a very good singer and a really pleasant young lad... he has my vote I hope he wins.

saffie

Saffie
x factor votes
Yep!!! I liked Joe right from the start and still reckon he hasn't put a foot wrong nor given a bad performance. A good all round performer who has just got on with it and he hasn't disappointed me yet.

I like Danyl,Olly and Stacey but some performances better than others and all lack Joe's consistency............the boy just gives 100% every week and has such a winning smile and lovely personality.

He definitely has the X Factor..............go Joe,go!!!:clap:

tomc1984

x factor votes
Agree, he is a student at the College where I teach. He is definitely the best in the competition, give him your votes please.

Mag

x factor votes
If we could vote here in Ireland, he would be my number one choice...I love him!!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
x factor votes
Well since the Jedward fiasco with Simon Cowell I didn't watch the last two shows, however I have watched the results show, I totally agree that lad Joe deserves my vote too, I have never voted on any of these shows, but I will.

SonnyJim

Living in Paradise!
x factor votes
Last night I watched X factor for the 1st time this year (now I have filmon working aok).

Just to say I thought Joe was the best by far and then remembered it is him you are supporting - Good Luck!!

Tess

x factor votes
Joe was a delight last night, what a chanter as my hubby says. Even if Joe does not go on to win (but I wish he does) he is a star, with a voice like that he will never be out of work in the music sector, he would be so fab in a big high class musical in the West End, fabulous melody to his voice and he is such a nice young unassuming man. Good luck Joe.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom