Maisie

Wrestling
I have just noticed that at the bottom of each page, it says that the style is provided by Wrestling Clique. Pardon? Who are these grapplers? Is this part of the Kent Walton Appreciation Society? Just like to know these things.

Maisie

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Wrestling
Found it !!!! how wierd , never noticed befor , maybe if we google it ??? mind you i don't think i've scrolled that far down befor , Someone will tell us , ..............Diane........Just clicked on it at the bottom of page , Its another forum about wrestling i think try it ....D

Last edited:

Maisie

Wrestling
I just Googled it. My word! Forums about hulking sweating bodies! Haven't looked too closely though. At my advanced years I don't think the salivary glands would stand the strain!

Maisie

Martyn

Wrestling
The forums that TLF run are called VBulletin. You can change the look by getting a style that is for your VBulletin version. All Mushtaq has done is buy a ready made skin and tweaked it to fit. Most skins will have a link to the original creator which is what has been done here. You can take away the copyright but it would normally costs you extra £'s maybe several £100s as you would be the owner then.

arrian

R.I.P
Wrestling
The forums that TLF run are called VBulletin. You can change the look by getting a style that is for your VBulletin version. All Mushtaq has done is buy a ready made skin and tweaked it to fit. Most skins will have a link to the original creator which is what has been done here. You can take away the copyright but it would normally costs you extra £'s maybe several £100s as you would be the owner then.

pardon???????? :help:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom