Status
Not open for further replies.

boxerpaul

bootneck
wrap this up
i have paid nearly £900 after rabies jabs blood test and a pet passport,plus plane ticet with fly thomas cook done through animal airlines to bring my leeroy over,if i was cruel would i pay that out,some how i dont think so, i rescued him 4 years ago he was found walking the streets of belfast,collies are extremely energetic and he gets 2 or 3 ball runs a day,i simply asked about dog crates for one reason i know my dog,and he will be nervous in a new home,its new surroundings the heat,at home in brighton leeroy had his own encloser in the conservatory,he would wander in and out the house but that was his domain,at night he sits with me on the sofa,hes so intelligent,i know leeroy if hes bored or some thing bothers him he gets naughty for attention,thats when he chews.i thought i had got him out of it but yo and behold he chewed some thing again,i know its boredom but mainly attention seeking,i must remind dog owners dogs work aound you and not the other way round,i only asked about cages didnt ask for a debate about it,now i hope that wraps that up and thank you to all the positive comments,regards paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom