mamish

Dolphin dreamer
WOW! Women of the World Meeting
Make a note of the next meeting - Friday 1 November, 12.30-2.30pm. Ayana Restaurant, Yahsi Beach, Ortakent, Bodrum.
MIND OVER AGING! You can be old at 25, stuck in a mindset, reluctant to try something new or to step out of your comfort zone........OR, you can be young at 75, looking for new challenges, being outrageous, curious, active and constantly learning. It's all in the mind - which do you want to be?

As Maya Angelou said, "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, 'Woohooo, what a ride!'
:wow:
WOW! Bodrum meetings are the first Friday in the month and are currently held at the Ayana Restaurant in Yahsi. This is a discussion group open to all women who are interested in exploring topics around mind, body, emotions, spirit, etc. There is no charge, all nationalities welcome but the discussion language is English.

mamish

Dolphin dreamer
WOW! Women of the World Meeting
Two days to the next WOW! meeting.....MIND OVER AGING
Friday 1 November, 12.30-2.30pm, Ayana Restaurant, Yahsi, Ortakent

Why not come along and wear something a little flamboyant????
"When I am an old woman I shall wear purple
With a red hat which doesn’t go, and doesn’t suit me." - Jenny Joseph.

I don't "do" old... but I still fancy wearing a red hat and a purple cloak - and perhaps red shoes and purple stockings!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom