mamish

Dolphin dreamer
WOW! Women of the World in Koycegiz
Next WOW! meeting is Saturday 8 November 11am to 1pm in Dogusbelen, near Koycegiz.
We're going to be doing some experiments to explore our "sixth sense", and to see how sensitive we are to energies, how intuitive we are, and how we can pick up information by extrasensory means.

I have a few exercises in my "tool box" but if anyone else has some techniques they've found helpful, please share them with us at the meeting.

This may possibly lead into a discussion on coincidence and synchronicity, or into anything coming up from the experiments.

What are your extrasensory experiences? Join us for what could be a very interesting and enlightening couple of hours.

All women welcome but discussion is in English. No charge for attending, just bring an open and enquiring mind!

:gathering

https://www.facebook.com/events/571728942973296/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

mamish

Dolphin dreamer
WOW! meeting, Saturday 8 November, 11am to 1pm, Koycegiz.
OK ladies - for those of you who are coming this Saturday, this is what I’d like you to bring:

1. A small personal item belonging to yourself or someone you know. Do not disclose it to anyone else. They will all be put together in a bag for an exercise (and you will get it back!)
2. A coloured scarf, handkerchief or piece of material – preferably one colour. More than one if you have. I’m looking for a variety of colours.
3. A photo or picture cut from a magazine. Can be a person or a scene, someone or something you know or not. Again, don’t disclose it to anyone else. They will be put in numbered envelopes.
4. Paper and pen! Or an exercise book to write in.

That’s all for the moment. Look forward to seeing you!

https://www.facebook.com/events/571728942973296/?ref=2&ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Akasya

Postless Pointer
WOW! meeting, Saturday 8 November, 11am to 1pm, Koycegiz.
OK ladies - for those of you who are coming this Saturday, this is what I’d like you to bring:

1. A small personal item belonging to yourself or someone you know. Do not disclose it to anyone else. They will all be put together in a bag for an exercise (and you will get it back!)
2. A coloured scarf, handkerchief or piece of material – preferably one colour. More than one if you have. I’m looking for a variety of colours.
3. A photo or picture cut from a magazine. Can be a person or a scene, someone or something you know or not. Again, don’t disclose it to anyone else. They will be put in numbered envelopes.
4. Paper and pen! Or an exercise book to write in.

That’s all for the moment. Look forward to seeing you!

https://www.facebook.com/events/571728942973296/?ref=2&ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Sounds intriguing Brenda , can we have an update on the outcome of the exercise.

Thanks

Steve

mamish

Dolphin dreamer
Sounds intriguing Brenda , can we have an update on the outcome of the exercise.

Thanks

Steve

What! You want me to take minutes as well! This is supposed to be fun! Rest assured, if anything really, really interesting or weird comes up (like dowsing for water and finding oil on our land...) I'll either post here or send the remote broomstick to you with a personal message!

:13:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
What! You want me to take minutes as well! This is supposed to be fun! Rest assured, if anything really, really interesting or weird comes up (like dowsing for water and finding oil on our land...) I'll either post here or send the remote broomstick to you with a personal message!

:13:

Well, let's hope it is fun, and you don't take it too seriously Mamish, go forth and let the spirits lighten you.

mamish

Dolphin dreamer
Well, let's hope it is fun, and you don't take it too seriously Mamish, go forth and let the spirits lighten you.

Ah, but I do take parapsychology very seriously.....

"As of 2007, parapsychology research is represented in some 30 different countries[1] and a number of universities worldwide continue academic parapsychology programs. Among these are the Koestler Parapsychology Unit at the University of Edinburgh;[60] the Parapsychology Research Group at Liverpool Hope University (this closed in April 2011);[61][62] the SOPHIA Project at the University of Arizona;[63] the Consciousness and Transpersonal Psychology Research Unit of Liverpool John Moores University;[64] the Center for the Study of Anomalous Psychological Processes at the University of Northampton;[65] and the Anomalistic Psychology Research Unit at Goldsmiths, University of London.[66]

Research and professional organizations include the Parapsychological Association;[67] the Society for Psychical Research, publisher of the Journal of Society for Psychical Research;[68] the American Society for Psychical Research, publisher of the Journal of the American Society for Psychical Research (last published in 2004);[69] the Rhine Research Center and Institute for Parapsychology, publisher of the Journal of Parapsychology;[70] the Parapsychology Foundation, which published the International Journal of Parapsychology (between 1959 to 1968 and 2000–2001)[71] and the Australian Institute of Parapsychological Research, publisher of the Australian Journal of Parapsychology.[72] The European Journal of Parapsychology ceased publishing in 2010.[73]

Parapsychological research has also been augmented by other sub-disciplines of psychology. These related fields include transpersonal psychology, which studies transcendent or spiritual aspects of the human mind, and anomalistic psychology, which examines paranormal beliefs and subjective anomalous experiences in traditional psychological terms.
"

- And the only spirits are the ones in my glass at the moment! .....
:cheers:
:w00t:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Ah, but I do take parapsychology very seriously.....

"As of 2007, parapsychology research is represented in some 30 different countries[1] and a number of universities worldwide continue academic parapsychology programs. Among these are the Koestler Parapsychology Unit at the University of Edinburgh;[60] the Parapsychology Research Group at Liverpool Hope University (this closed in April 2011);[61][62] the SOPHIA Project at the University of Arizona;[63] the Consciousness and Transpersonal Psychology Research Unit of Liverpool John Moores University;[64] the Center for the Study of Anomalous Psychological Processes at the University of Northampton;[65] and the Anomalistic Psychology Research Unit at Goldsmiths, University of London.[66]

Research and professional organizations include the Parapsychological Association;[67] the Society for Psychical Research, publisher of the Journal of Society for Psychical Research;[68] the American Society for Psychical Research, publisher of the Journal of the American Society for Psychical Research (last published in 2004);[69] the Rhine Research Center and Institute for Parapsychology, publisher of the Journal of Parapsychology;[70] the Parapsychology Foundation, which published the International Journal of Parapsychology (between 1959 to 1968 and 2000–2001)[71] and the Australian Institute of Parapsychological Research, publisher of the Australian Journal of Parapsychology.[72] The European Journal of Parapsychology ceased publishing in 2010.[73]

Parapsychological research has also been augmented by other sub-disciplines of psychology. These related fields include transpersonal psychology, which studies transcendent or spiritual aspects of the human mind, and anomalistic psychology, which examines paranormal beliefs and subjective anomalous experiences in traditional psychological terms.
"

- And the only spirits are the ones in my glass at the moment! .....
:cheers:
:w00t:

:thanks: A thought provoking read, whilst I enjoy my glass half full life. Pinot Grigio Blush for me at the moment, enjoy. :cheers:

mamish

Dolphin dreamer
Loving awareness transcends.....

Steve.

????? :noidea:

Here's the report of today's meeting:
We didn't strike oil but the dowsing rods did weird and wonderful things that made us laugh.
We had a couple of interesting results on the psychometry that gave us something to gossip about.
Three or four people were communicating telepathically and not including the rest of us in the conversation.
The playing cards were red or black, and hearts, diamonds, clubs or spades.

Happy?? :5:

- And we have a topic for the next meeting on 6 December.....

kemerkid

Bystander
Well if I get any brainwaves after December 6th, I'll know where they came from.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom