Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Worst resorts in UK/Turkey
Clacton on sea and Hisaronu. Should twin these two dumps.
What are your choices ?

Sirinyergirl

Compulsive traveller
The first time I ever stepped foot in Marmaris, my first thought was how much it reminded me of Blackpool, and I didn't like Blackpool.

Marmaris is definately the worst resort I've come across in Turkey

giglets

Blackpool and Hisaronu
Saltcoats and Hisaronu
Rhyl and Hisaronu
Margate and Hisaronu
Southport and Hisaronu
Cleethorpes and Hisaronu
Morcambe and Hisaronu
Hisaronu and Hisaronu.

giglets

We were visiting my brother who stays in London, and he took us to see Canterbury one day and we ended up later in Margate.

Once was enough.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Blackpool and Hisaronu
Saltcoats and Hisaronu
Rhyl and Hisaronu
Margate and Hisaronu
Southport and Hisaronu
Cleethorpes and Hisaronu
Morcambe and Hisaronu
Hisaronu and Hisaronu.

Some real UK dumps there Dave. Rhyl a top example along with Prestatyn.

Sirinyergirl

Compulsive traveller
Yes Des, but only visiting someone there for a few hours then I left .... I think that if I'd stayed, my current view of Marmaris could possibly have changed! lol

Agree with you about Clackton on Sea .... visited my daughter when she lived there a few years ago and couldn't believe that everywhere was closed by 8pm - even the restaurants

teosgirl

I thought Hisaronu was really pretty, admittedly I visited out of season. Marmaris is at least clean with decent roadways.
I think Kusadasi is the worst resort I've been to in Turkey, I would pair it with great Yarmouth in the UK.

Charlotte

Saoirse

hisaronu sure is bad but its very much a subjective opinion for these things as I know some Hisaronuites consider Uzumlu a dead hole

skydog

G0B5H1T3
Marmaris ... Twinned with Hades.

Gokova used to be nice but last time I went it was knee deep in dog turds. Not going there again.

TCJ

Reflecting another thread running I nominate:
Hartlepool and Altinkum.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
First time Altinkum has been mentioned. Certainly not to our liking but didn`t think it was that bad.

Mavisteve

Has Hisaronu gone that bad now! its was lovely 13/14 years ago.
I agree about rhyl being a dump, also magaluf, sidari/corfu and worst still was laganas, still have nightmares about that place.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Has Hisaronu gone that bad now! its was lovely 13/14 years ago.
I agree about rhyl being a dump, also magaluf, sidari/corfu and worst still was laganas, still have nightmares about that place.

Hisaronu was a lovely little village 20 years ago. Couldn`t believe what a dump it has become when we stayed in Ovacik a couple of years ago and went into the place to eat. Made our local dump Gumbet look like an old peoples home.....

Latest Posts

Top Bottom