Saoirse

worse than John Barnes
With yet another defeat, 10 so far this season, Mowbray has now surpassed the mythically bad John Barnes for losses in a season!

Do us all a favour Tony and f*** off!

giglets

worse than John Barnes
Philip,

Competely agree with you.
Have now run out of patience with the Manager.
We need change, but quickly - but change to who?

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:

Saoirse

worse than John Barnes
therein lies the problem

It was an embarrassing spectacle watching the barrel scraping exercise to hire him

The moneys simply not there to hire a good quality manager given the low standard of football and no Sky money

giglets

worse than John Barnes
As someone said recently, we couldn't score in a brothel, at the moment!
I see that Paul Lambert's name is being banded about.
Any thoughts?

Dave

giglets

worse than John Barnes
Nobody, at the present time!

And I don't see a queue forming, any time soon!

Short thread, this!!

Dave

mallin

mal mc cullough
worse than John Barnes
mark hughes is available.good lad too.mowbray having a shocker of a time.need to loosen the purse strings at parkhead.no point selling the likes of barry robson who i thought was a fighter and could play and then replace them with total crap..cant make a silk purse out of a sows ear......obviously any player there is for sale if half decent money is offered to the board...feel for the fans paying good money to watch inferior players don the hoops colours that used to be worn by some of the greats.

worse than John Barnes
there is no money in scotland as a manager and the managers are paid so well in prem hence why our maneger alex mcleish move to bcfc so very hard to lure them .

mallin

mal mc cullough
worse than John Barnes
reckon your walter smith always does well for you guys.knows how to win a title race when the going gets tough.got to give a lot of credit to the hibs boss too.would love to see another side come up and challenge what used to be known as the big two

giglets

worse than John Barnes
there is no money in scotland as a manager and the managers are paid so well in prem hence why our maneger alex mcleish move to bcfc so very hard to lure them .

Spot on Neil,

We hit this brick wall every time.
Still think the only way forward is for the Scottish big two to get into a bigger league (EPL), although it might take a heck of a long while!

Dave

McDHibs

worse than John Barnes
I think a couple of different things are going on here, for the first time in ages the Glasgow teams are feeling the pinch that the other teams have always felt, making them less untouchable, so teams like Hibs and Dundee Utd now fancy their chances where before it was pretty much write off all games against the old firm.

There is no doubt that Hibs are playing well and having the best season I can remember in a long while but I don’t see the old firm dominance being threatened any time soon. In reality Celtic fans are up in arms because they are not top of the league and a manager may lose his job for coming second seems a bit harsh to me.

I suppose its all about expectations if Hibs finish second this year we will celebrate like we won it, but if Hearts were above us we would be just like the Celtic fans are now so I can understand.

Maybe if the league is closer this year we may attract some more TV money and that has to be good for all the teams.

Mike

worse than John Barnes
will boyd stay at rangers i think not i think if we bcfc cant get pavlachenco i think boyd will come your thoughts please ?

worse than John Barnes
don't want to intrude on private grief but you guys need to get a grip. Rangers are not a great team (as our performance in Europe testifies) but our strength comes from the fact that we have a settled team (injuries allowing)
I know it has been out of necessity but it seems to be working, certainly in Scotland.
So why don't you give Mowbray a break. I think he's doing a fine job! And who knows after 4 years he may be able to build a team that can hold off Hibs for 2nd place.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom