Saoirse

World cup-whos your second choice
For me the best thing about getting into 2010 is its world cup year!

You English fans are lucky sods having your team there (and will do well too)

But who will you be keeping an eye on as a second fav team

Saoirse

well for an outsider team to do well many reckon it could be a surprise from Africa this year

For my outsider I am adopting.........North Korea

Sailor

I was looking at an outsider from Africa,maybe Ivory Coast but with it being Winter in South Africa, the European teams must be in a graet chance. As for France ..may they lose every game and lose well!

thingthong

ivory coast with drogba,but spain will win it back to back...................

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
For me the best thing about getting into 2010 is its world cup year!

You English fans are lucky sods having your team there (and will do well too)

But who will you be keeping an eye on as a second fav team

I'd like to see members who are so inclined to set up their teams, etc through to the final, I don't know how easy/hard it would be for Mushtaq and the Moderators to control this, but we did it for the last world cup in the Office, charged an Entrance Fee and the proceeds went to charity. It'd be great fun, but nearer the time, maybe it would be do-able.

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
I've been asked to relay this to you all from a French supporter;

'Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.' :bounce:

C

I've been asked to relay this to you all from a French supporter;

'Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.' :bounce:

C

That sounded really deep and meaningfull!!!!!!!!

Tell your French colleague "Thanks" for thinking of us!

bebs

Who's to say that England are my first choice. You're being very presumptuous there. Let's say it ain't France, anyway. Spain look the most composed side right now. Undefeated in their qualifying campaign and boast a midfield and strike-force that no other team can rival. Their Achilles heel is their defence but reckon the reigning European champions will compensate for that and shake off their perennial flatter to deceive tag in South Africa.-Bebs

Smiler

I don't have a 2nd favourite team but I think Spain will go close this time.

EVELYNNE

evelynne
It seems that those in the know think that England have a good chance of winning the world cup.

I'd dare to think it, but I do remember 1966 and it would be a great feeling join in the excitement it will bring.

My second team would be Brazil, that carnival fever of the crowd s is great to see.

Smiler

It seems that those in the know think that England have a good chance of winning the world cup.

I'd dare to think it, but I do remember 1966 and it would be a great feeling join in the excitement it will bring.

My second team would be Brazil, that carnival fever of the crowd s is great to see.
Not to mention the crowd shots of pretty girls whenever they play!! :D

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Not to mention the crowd shots of pretty girls whenever they play!! :D

OOOOOOOH Yesssssss!!! ... Brazil have by far the fittest supporters in the world.

Cant see Drogba's lot doing much. Their group is a toughie. Brazil are always there or thereabouts, but with Spain in an easy group I'll take them.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom