Saoirse

World Cup Betting
Was reading one online bookies is offering odds of 1 million to 1 for predicting the outcome of every game

Worth a try

World Cup Betting
Single bets or doubles is my suggestion on football betting. Gone are the days I used to do six or seven teams. I don't do "correct scores" nor draws............I go straight in for the jugular, win only.

Saoirse

World Cup Betting
I am not convinced the old bogey of South American teams rarely doing well at a European venue still holds. Brazil have had a great build up to this tournament and are the team to beat. I would already put them in last 4

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Top Poster Of Month
World Cup Betting
England for the last 8 providing the manager doesn’t resort to experience (of losing) and I might have a double with a Jeff Astle hat trick.

Martin

Saoirse

World Cup Betting
Simply because they're young and unfancied with a few really top quality acts in their ranks they could be quite a surprise team in this tournament

In a particularly weak group which they should top there's no reason why they cannot make last 8

Saoirse

World Cup Betting
That's famous quote and how it played out is exactly what I'm thinking when I says at least last 8

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Top Poster Of Month
World Cup Betting
We are away for the last group game the quarters and the semis so must remember to pack my St. George’s beach towel and have my bulldog calf tattoo transfer done.

Martin

Saoirse

World Cup Betting
Where will you be?

There's nothing like sitting outside in the sun with a draught beer watching a good game

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Top Poster Of Month
World Cup Betting
Tilos for the Belgium game, not sure they got tv there though

Martin

Saoirse

World Cup Betting
Bound to have

I absolutely love nice warm evening tv outside the bar good crowd in and a tasty match on

Had brilliant time in our wee village square when a bar had a big screen tv outside on a balmy Sept evening for an El Classico encounter so will be brilliant being there when Espana are in action

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Top Poster Of Month
World Cup Betting
Thought no one wanted them !
We were in a non tourist Greek village years ago when we played Germany? I was the only England fan.

Martin

SLEEPY

World Cup Betting
Heard he spent the last month trying to retrieve a farthing from down the back of the newer sofa !

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Top Poster Of Month
World Cup Betting
One of Linsey’s clients recently came back from a cruise up the fjords with her elderly mum, they just happened to be in Russia on the night of the champions league final, the crew arranged an impromptu trip to watch the game in a Russian bar, big mistake, they point blank refused to serve the brits. The World Cup is going to be great !

Martin

Latest Posts

Top Bottom