Saoirse

world cup 2010
Despite Ireland being cheated out of qualification I am really looking forward to the World Cup.

Theres always some great surprises and I also think African teams can do well this tournament as they improve greatly year on year.

The decision to record some games in 3d too will be intresting and entertaining.

Roll on June

ps Anyone but France to win!

pps With Ireland not there I am adopting North Korea as my team for the tournament

Last edited:

thingthong

world cup 2010
May not be very sexy diane,but they are very tastey,only had them recently and they were absolutely gorgeous!!!Allez les cheats NOT

Last edited:

Saoirse

world cup 2010
didnt know there was such a thing!

I thought it would be another cardboard glasses job

Saoirse

world cup 2010
I would be surprised if England drop a point in that group. Definitely will win the group

zozatky

world cup 2010
I last watched a world cup match live in 1966 at Ayresome park Italy vs North Korea . Italy lost 1-0 great days.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
world cup 2010
just seen Sepp Blatters attempt at a joke at the expense of Ireland ! what a disgraceful little man ! he hates english football ! and now clearly Irish !
what has a fat little swiss got to do with football any way ?
His claim to football fame was to be chair of "Zurich Brown Shirts" that massive team that we all strive to emulate !

the following was taken from wikipedia

[edit] Allegations of corruption
Sepp Blatter's 1998 election to the presidency of FIFA over UEFA President Lennart Johansson occurred amidst much controversy.[7][8] His 2002 candidacy has been marked with rumours of financial irregularities and backroom dealings,[9] culminating with direct accusations of bribery made in the British press by the Farra Ado, vice-president of the CAF and president of the Somalian football association, who claimed to have been offered $100,000 to vote for Blatter. [10]

Also in 2002, FIFA's secretary-general, Blatter's deputy and former protégé Michel Zen-Ruffinen, drew up a 30-page dossier outlining allegations of financial mismanagement within the organisation.[11][12] The dossier alleged that the collapse of FIFA's marketing partner ISL had led to losses of up to $100m under Blatter's management. The allegations were backed by Johansson, [13] and the dossier was handed to the Swiss authorities, but in the end no action was taken. [14] An internal investigation within FIFA was halted by Blatter, which was seen by many as proof of his guilt.[15] Zen-Ruffinen was removed from office by Blatter immediately before the FIFA World Cup 2002. [16]

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !

Im sure the Irish would give him a warm welcome !

martin

mallin

mal mc cullough
world cup 2010
blatter is what is known as a proper wanker
no disrespect to all those other decent wankers worldwide of course

giglets

world cup 2010
Watch out for the USA.

They beat Spain in the semi-final of The Confederations Cup 2009, and only narrowly lost to Brazil 3-2 in the final, having led 2-0 at half-time.
Presently rated 14th in the world (England 9th), they tend to shine in the bigger tournaments and will be no push-overs.

Dave

mallin

mal mc cullough
world cup 2010
england got to have a bit of a chance though this time.spain if they can get torres fit will give it a shot.argentina look a spent force and yet they are a top seeded team.portugal look gone.italy none too exciting[they might win it then...]france might find the weight of how they got there too much.looking forward to seeing the african nations show their natural skills.
ivory coast hopefully do really well but again they got a really hard draw.they look much better thans.africa and they are apparently a top seeded team.....how did that happen?????

mallin

mal mc cullough
world cup 2010
knew they got automatic entry as host team was not aware that propelled them up the ladder.cheers martyn

Latest Posts

Top Bottom