Gillyann

Word of warning for dog owners in Datca
I felt as I needed to warn all other dog onwers out there of the dangers of their dog finding and eating poisen bait while out on their walks. Three days ago we lost our beautiful 10 month old Golden retriever while on her daily walk. She was never to return home.
Walking the same walk for days now but this day on her return home she found something, we tried to remove it from her mouth but to late, she woofed it down. Within minutes she had gone. So so sad. She was such a gentle good natured dog,and will be sadly missed.
We live in the small village of Yaka Koy so some of the local may be placing the bait down for wild boar, which I have since learned us illegal.
So please please when your out walking your dogs be aware of the dangers.
The only thing you can do to prevent the loss of you family pet is placing a muzzle on them.
Take care everyone.
İyi akşamlar.

Gillyann

Word of warning for dog owners in Datca
Thank you for you reply. I feel sad or your friend. It's bad enough loosing one dog like this , but 5 in one day, that's something else entirely. Interesting to read that there is an antidote, but we have decided not to get another dog, can't go through this again.
Thanks again for you reply. Have a good day.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom