waterbaby

Woodworm!
Wasn't sure where to post this,so my appologies if it's in the wrong place.
Does anyone know what treats Woodworm and where to find it here in Turkey? Brought something yesterday after stating it is for indoor use,only to find out it is highly toxic and not to be used indoors.
Thanks in advance.

Woodworm!
We use "Timbercare". It's important to always have some around and spray at the first sign of wood-dust. We use a window-cleaner spray bottle, but DON'T use it on the fine-spray setting, it's nasty stuff.
Manufactured by Hemel.

Last edited:
Woodworm!
We have pine furniture and there was a noise coming out of the headboard of the bed a guest was staying in, no holes though. Our management company immediately sent someone round with a spray, we had to ventilate the room and not go in for at least 8 hours, they made a great mess under the bed with the spray but touch wood (ha ha ) no more problems. In Turgetries there is a shop that sells all kinds of chemicals, weedkillers etc and also the large spray bottles. Good luck, I'm sure there will be somewhere similar by you

Woodworm!
Maybe the noise stopped because your guests had left!

:hehe::hehe: :hmm:

Very good:)
I also heard the noise, a bit like scratching but you couldn't see any holes at all, at one point 3 of us lay on the bed to hear it. It took a while as we couldn't stop laughing.
No rude comments please

Bibby

Ferretbrain
Woodworm!
Maybe the spray you have is meant to be used indoors but in a well ventilated roo. Maybe they are all highly toxic. You might not need a different one (that's the point I am getting at).

Woodworm!
Yeh, Timbercare is readily available in Turkey. If in doubt they have a Turkish website and I assume you can contact them and ask for their retailers in your town.

waterbaby

Woodworm!
Thank you Dwight , will be on a mission now to try and find it. Rather than trapsing around the smaller places do you know if places like
KocTas or Metro sell it?|

Latest Posts

Top Bottom