Women duped into appearing in fake 'Big Brother'
I found it funny too! At least nobody was hurt..don't want to sound like a slapper but a bit of nudity is not that shocking nowadays. They weren't sexually assaulted or anything like that. The point of this actually is how sad it is that people are so hungry for fame that they get conned into a set-up like this. I don't know about how it is in Turkey but the money that can be made by reality TV 'stars' of course tempts people, especially young people.

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
i just found this bit hilarious!!!
but were told to wear skimpy bikinis, to dance by the swimming pool and were encouraged to get into fights with one another,
lol i duno why but its so funny!
how can u encourage sum1 to dance around a pool then force them to fight?.... its just insane! and people got pleasure from watching them fight? hahahah

sasa

Pimp My Sasha!
i just found this bit hilarious!!!
but were told to wear skimpy bikinis, to dance by the swimming pool and were encouraged to get into fights with one another,
lol i duno why but its so funny!
how can u encourage sum1 to dance around a pool then force them to fight?.... its just insane! and people got pleasure from watching them fight? hahahah

how???

3 words..money..fame...oh and MONEY!!!

I just couldn,t stop laughing when I read that it took them 2 months to realise they were being conned.
Two months.....!!!!

Oh well at least they had a 2 month holiday and then by making the national press they got a bit of the fame they were so desperately seeking.

So sad really that there lives must be very shallow.

Soo x

sasa

Pimp My Sasha!
I can't believe a "15 or 16 year old teenager" was even in there in the first place...

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
more like 2 months of their life wasted stayed with random strangers in bikinis fighting! and for wot?? NOTHING!!! hahaahaaahahahah oh i love it!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom