SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Women always make it so much worse then it is
HER DIARY:

Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late but he made no comment on it.
>
Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed, but he didn't say much. I asked him what was wrong. He said, 'Nothing.' I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it.
>
On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior. I don't know why he didn't say, 'I love you, too.' When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing o do with me anymore. He just sat there quietly, and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent.
>
Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later, he came to bed. To my surprise, he responded to my caress, and we made love. But I still felt that he was distracted. He fell asleep -I cried. I don't know what to do. My life is a disaster.
>
>
> HIS DIARY
>
> My Snowmobile wouldn't start today, can't figure out why, but at least I got laid

Bob

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
:larf:

Last edited by a moderator:

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Hmmmm somehow it sounds just like me !! So why can't men give a straight answer to a straight question , instead of keeping it to themselves ?? or sulking or saying i've got things on my mind , Men are such awkward creatures , they should realise the wife listens to problems , even if they can't solve them , .....Diane

dotsie

dotsie
Do women know how to start a snowmobile? :) the dog doesn't either but we don't talk to him about it....oh hang on..:)

Last edited:

Gail

Bob be very careful you are treading on thin ice, you may need the snow mobile today and it isn't working so you could end up in sh%$ creek................ ;)

GnD

Oi Bob! Don't diss women drivers when I'm around!!!

I bet I could out parallel park most of you men.

Have been nominated honary man driver (not that that is always a compliment but the males meant it as one) by several men and reknown for years for being given their keys to their flash cars as and when they purchase a new model. ie brand new Jaguar and brand new Mercedes by in laws friends husbands whose wives haven't driven it. Was told to floor the pedal in the Merc and did Boy did it purr!

But love heaps of cars not only the flash ones. They all have their charm as long as you get from A to B. I have a heap and love it! :p

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Bob be very careful you are treading on thin ice, you may need the snow mobile today and it isn't working so you could end up in sh%$ creek................ ;)

And after comments about our driving we won't tow you out . ha ha ha
I can drive anything helping my cousin who's a car dealer and i've drove big vans and lorries too , But on monday there was a driver in front of me doing 30mph , who turned with out indicater and then just pulled up dead to look in a shop window , IT was a man ...Honestly ...Diane

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
But on monday there was a driver in front of me doing 30mph , who turned with out indicater and then just pulled up dead to look in a shop window , IT was a man ...Honestly ...Diane

And...............................please tell us girls that you didn't damage his rear end Diane. We'll never hear that last of it.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Oh Lesley i wouldn't dream of touching his rear end !! as i could see it was a Regonald Molehusband type i kept away from it { the car } So very annoyed trying to get to vets doing around 25 mph behind it , ..Good jod i allways set off early to allow for these things .. I once followed one all the way from scotch corner to Penrith with its indicater flashing left !! Finaly it went off when HE turned right ....Paitance is a virtue ....Diane

Ach you wimmin are dreamin, WAKE UP !

How long does it take you to park correctly ? half an hour !

Do you also realise that you are aloud to go over 30 on a freeway !

Cheers Peter

Martyn

I don't understand women. I went out last Friday for a drink with my mates and she was fine, I came home at 10.30pm Sunday night and she had the hump. It wasn't me who upset her, I wasn't even there! :p

Gail

You boys you're hilarious :blah::blah::blah:- NOT!!!! Gave Gary a good laugh though lol

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
You boys you're hilarious :blah::blah::blah:- NOT!!!! Gave Gary a good laugh though lol

We can let them think they're good Gail, women are the best at parking, and whilst putting our lippy on, haha.

hijo

in my own clique
..can,t fault my missus driving "she drives me round the bend very well":5:

Over the last few weeks, Margaret has asked of me, can you do me a really really big favour, on 3 different occasionss, which I duly did (3 times) then a couple of days ago, we were having a mild dispute, she said, you never do anything for me !

Also do we ever complain about the toilet seat left down !

Do we talk to you from 2 rooms away, whilst you are watching the tele, and then come in and say, are you listening to what I,m saying, can you not answer me !

I just give up and admit I was in the wrong, it was me that did it, it was my fault, I won,t do it again.

By the way, Margaret is out at her daughters for 2 days, back tonight, I have just finished doing a washing, and about to hang it up, will do an ironing tonight, have already hoovered, and got the messages in, cleaned out the bathroom, and won,t bother going to the club today, don,t really feel like a pint,this just shows you that I am the boss.

Cheers Peter

Cheers Peter

Top Bottom