Views from Sogut looking out towards Simi & Datca

Andy

wishing you all the best in 2010
Re: Happy New Year from Sogut :)

Amazing pictures Thanks

Re: Happy New Year from Sogut :)

Great Photos!

It just didn't look the same here in Great Yarmouth!

Roll on July! Back to Turkey!

Well we have survived the first decade of the new millenium..and our forum is a mirror image of what goes on in the wider world..
we have all had ups and downs and hopefully will get through all our problems.
So with postive feelings i am looking forward to whatever the New Year has in store..and i wish all of you a Happy New Year xxxx

Saoirse

same to you Shirley

I am not looking a lot for 2010. I would settle for a small lottery win and Amanda Lamb

Harem

I've cliqued
And where did those first 10 years disappear to?? How unfounded were all those fears of entering 2000? Shirley I wish you all the very best for 2010 - I really do hope that your positiveness is rewarded.

suzyq

Thanks Shirley, and all the very best to you and yours in 2010 and hope that all goes well.xxxxxx

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
And A happy New Year to you Shirley . Hope all your dreams and wishes come true in 2010 . Hope we meet up again in Summer and maybe have a day out xxxxx Diane

perfect1949

i just love my clique
all the very best

all the very best to tlf members lets hope it will be a good one for all in 2010

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Stunning Pictures Thank You, I'm wishing we were out in Yalikavak, maybe next Christmas/New Year we will be.

Hope all of you living, spending time out in Turkey this New Year's Eve that you ALL have a peaceful New Year, here's to a new decade.

saffie

Saffie
Brilliant photo's.......wow! SO dramatic.

I wish everyone on TLF a heartfelt wish for a wonderful New Year.

saffie

nanamo

Wishing everyone on the forum, friends in the UK and Turkey and those friends we are still to meet a very happy, prosperous, healthy and peaceful New Year. At the stroke of midnight we will raise a glass to absent friends whoever and where ever you are. Cheers

:224xb:
A special thought to those of us who are poorly and to those who are currently going through court cases - come on guys...... this is our year for positive results.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom