KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Winter Solstice
Today, the 21st December, is the shortest day of the year, so it's all downhill to summer again ! :3:

Gail

Winter Solstice
Maggie come on, fight back :5:

It is also a day I will always remember it is Ferozeshah day which was a big day in Gary's regiment when he was serving. A big parade and then a big ball in the evening. I can remember being cold through to my bones watching the parade and nearly freezing my toes off going to the ball in my long dress and very stupid high heel sandals in the evening. Very different now, got up, bit of breakfast, bit of cleaning, bit of cooking, sitting down with a curry in my cargo trousers and jumper. It's not always like this tho, tomorrow I have to pay my electric bill so a busy day for me tomorrow :blah::blah::blah:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Winter Solstice
Oh NO, I can't cope if today is going to be shorter than the rest this week, lol. I'm so busy and need to get all my chores done. Been to Town today, and got my lst few bits, before the big day, I love my new stripey socks from Primani, hehe. Due to the adverse weather conditions here, er 1" of rain Blackpool Hounds Hills Debenhams etc were very quiet, which was great stuff.

Ne'er mind we'll soon be packing at the end of April to come out to sunny Yalikavak again....................

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Winter Solstice
Oh NO, I can't cope if today is going to be shorter than the rest this week, lol. I'm so busy and need to get all my chores done. Been to Town today, and got my lst few bits, before the big day, I love my new stripey socks from Primani, hehe. Due to the adverse weather conditions here, er 1" of rain Blackpool Hounds Hills Debenhams etc were very quiet, which was great stuff.

Ne'er mind we'll soon be packing at the end of April to come out to sunny Yalikavak again....................

Sun was out today......

Ceni

Ceni
Winter Solstice
Was a gorgeous day in Kaya. The seasonal "Great Lake of Kaya" has appeared again, Doors open all day, had to close up about 5.30 ish and light the log fire tho, when the sun goes down behind the Eucalyptus it's suddenly like you've been thrown in the freezer.

We have Storks and wild Ducks in the trees and the Boar at night are really winding Benson up,,,All's good :lol:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom