MIKE P

Winter Dolmus Times?do they change in Sept or Oct??
We were out in Fevsipasa first 2 weeks in Sept 2008 and got "stung" by the return dolmus not turning up in Akbuk-waited from 10.50pm to 11.45pm no bus-woke up Taxi driver nearby-paid £17 to get back to Fevsipasa!!!!!
Can anyone confirm when dolmus times change, which eateries collect+drop you off in Akbuk.
Coming over 31st Aug to 10 Sept 2009 so hoping not to have such an expensive night out again!!!
I realise the locals are very good a picking you for free rides but felt uncomfotable about hitching late at night out of Akbuk.
Whilst there last year we were dropped off after eating at Valentinos but only after pressure that they had promised to they didn't like driving all the way out to Fevsipasa from Altinkum at 01.30am-good tip for the driver though!!

carolk

R.I.P
Sorry Mike, don't know about your buses! There are plenty of Akbuk residents on here who should be able to help you out. Have a good holiday. :thumbup:

MIKE P

Thanks Carol we will try- lots to sort out while we are there-hopefully may get somewhere with the paperwork situation!!
Hope you are ok with your "battle".
Do you have a local bar where we could meet up?
Where are you ?

carolk

R.I.P
Yes Mike, still battling on lol, will pm you.

lippy

We were out in Fevsipasa first 2 weeks in Sept 2008 and got "stung" by the return dolmus not turning up in Akbuk-waited from 10.50pm to 11.45pm no bus-woke up Taxi driver nearby-paid £17 to get back to Fevsipasa!!!!!
Can anyone confirm when dolmus times change, which eateries collect+drop you off in Akbuk.
Coming over 31st Aug to 10 Sept 2009 so hoping not to have such an expensive night out again!!!
I realise the locals are very good a picking you for free rides but felt uncomfotable about hitching late at night out of Akbuk.
Whilst there last year we were dropped off after eating at Valentinos but only after pressure that they had promised to they didn't like driving all the way out to Fevsipasa from Altinkum at 01.30am-good tip for the driver though!!

The dolmus tends to be a bit unreliable getting back from Altinkum at night,we have waited several times having been told the last was at such and such a time only for it not to turn up.As for Valentines,they are quite happy to take your money and then are not too happy when they realise it's Fevsi pasa or further.There again haven't all the restruants been stopped from providing a get you home service as this prevented the taxi drivers from ripping us off.We go mainly to the Bistro and got a run home but don't know what the situation is now,ref the wingeing taxi drivers.Does anyone know what the latest is regarding get you home services.

Celebis offer a drop off service not sure whereabouts your place is but probably best to ask them first. I have the telephone number if you want it and it says on their takeout menu that they offer a pick up and drop off service. I don't know bus times in Akbuk during winter months sorry.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom