Winning domestic rows
I have just had a row with my wife over the best way to cover our daughter's school books. We started doing it together, she watched how I was doing it and told me it was better to do it another way, I made a minor insignificant comment about her being a control freak and that my way was fine and she stormed off.

Now she is sitting on the balcony having a cup of tea while I have just finished covering all the books my way, on my own.

I showed her, didn't I. Its good to win one now and again, eh! Eh?

nanamo

Winning domestic rows
Yeah, its good to win but some how I think this one is going to come back and bite you on the bum when you least expect it. Good luck.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Winning domestic rows
You see Joe, it's that woman thing. We let you think you've won but time will tell.

Covering the school books, that brings back memories!!!!

Jeannie

Bibby

Ferretbrain
Winning domestic rows
I think Joe is laughing because he knows who got the best end of that exchange and it wasn't him. Eh? His post was self mocking BUT>>>>>>

But though you 'won', remember the old phrase "Men are from Mars, women get their own back".....:321oi:

It isn't over, -yet!

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Winning domestic rows
yeah, I wouldnt call having to do all the work while she sits on the balcony having a drink as winning! :D

...Pushing her off the balcony before she has finished her tea is winning.

Hilarious :77wu::77wu::77wu::77wu::lmao::lmao::lmao::harhar::harhar::clap:

My kind of humour :clap:

nanamo

Winning domestic rows
Heres one for you - if we give the kids some money go on an outing and they dont spend it all - who's money is it. I say they can keep the change but the other half says they should give it back. We can never agree on this.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Winning domestic rows
I showed her, didn't I. Its good to win one now and again, eh! Eh?

Don't forget to let us know whether or not you win the next one, involving the practical demonstration of how to fight of a bread knife wielding woman in a darkened bedroom at 3am! :clap:

Bibby

Ferretbrain
Winning domestic rows
Remember when CB Radio was in it's heyday?? People had 'Handles' -names they used on air. I had a friend called 'Picklefork'. I was curious to know why she chose this name.

This is the story. One night her husband went out boozing and stayed out late. She 'greeted' him at the front door armed with a pickle fork. He managed to disarm her. Imagine his surprise when she produced a 2nd picklefork from under the pillow when he got in bed!!!!!

Atta-girl!!!

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Winning domestic rows
Don't forget to let us know whether or not you win the next one, involving the practical demonstration of how to fight of a bread knife wielding woman in a darkened bedroom at 3am! :clap:

So, you have met wife have you KKOB, she kept that quiet.

Steve.

Top Bottom