kaplumba

Windsurfing Championships 2010 Datca when?
In previous years the windsurfing championships have been held around June 19th in Datca. I failed miserably last week and forgot to find out if they were on this year and what the dates were. We are about to book our flights and would like to be there when they are on. I can't find anything about it on google. Bak in the windsurf shop on the main road will know so please is there anyone who would mind popping in and asking him. There could be a big bar of Cadbury's in it for the first one to find out. I'll bring it out when I come. (Yildez - are you there)! :horn:

SonnyJim

Living in Paradise!
Re: Information urgently required please

Hi! Our neighbour, Berke, won the championship last year and owns the Quicksilver shop so will try him now. Yildez, hands off the Cadburys!!!

kaplumba

Oh thought his name was Bak, he knows my husband. Thanks a lot SJ, hope you can get hold of him. We want to book our flight today! Cadbury's at the ready. lol.

SonnyJim

Living in Paradise!

Sorry, he isn't answering his phone, will keep trying!

kaplumba

Thanks SJ I'll keep watching this space.:kiss:

SonnyJim

Living in Paradise!

He has just called me back!!!! The championship is 18th - 20th June (3 days), but he said alot of people turn up at the beginning of the week.

Good luck with the flights!!!:9:

kaplumba

Oh thanks SJ will book flights now and that bar of cadburys will be coming with me!:cheer2:

Well I'm pretty miffed SJ! I've only just read this and was going to pop over to the shop toute suite - I'll do anything (more or less) for a bar of Cadbury's - and you beat me to it. Unfair!!!:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::35:

kaplumba

Hmm did somebody change my heading, because I certainly didn't?

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Hmm did somebody change my heading, because I certainly didn't?

I changed the heading as it makes it clearer what the thread is about and therefore better chance for someone to reply with proper information. Hope it's correct.

kaplumba

Oh OK I was just a bit confused when looking for the thread (doesn't take much). I have the info now as sonny jim kindly phoned the man who knows.

ariesman

Me thinks the windsurfing champs are going to be cancelled as all the wind must be directed to the beautiful wind turbines just outside the town, to save the planet and also to reduce the leky costs for the residents in Datca, especially us Eski Datca folks.We need all the help we can get.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom