Wind Surfing World Championships
.......they are to be held in Yalikavak....Summer 2009..good news for Yalikavak!!!....Article in Hurriyet Daily News today(Domestic section).

Bramfam

Hi Sweetnighter,

That is great news about the windsurfing - do you know what dates in summer 09? I would be really interested as we have just bought an apartment in Yalikavak and am also a bit of a windsurfer.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Geoff

Bramfam

Hi Dave,

Thanks for that . We are just trying to decide when to come in the summer and as the championships are 25th July to 1st August that has just decided it providing we can get flights of course!!

Thanks again.

Geoff

3220286742_b99dc3c3a9_o.jpg

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
The world windsurfing championship gets under way today. I hope the wind speed is good for it. Hope also that all of the restaurants do well with the extra visitors in town. I just wish I was there to enjoy it. Yalikavak will be buzzing, lol.

tomc1984

The world windsurfing championship gets under way today. I hope the wind speed is good for it. Hope also that all of the restaurants do well with the extra visitors in town. I just wish I was there to enjoy it. Yalikavak will be buzzing, lol.

Yes good for business but we cant get on to the beach at 3 brothers or along for a good stretch, all cordoned off.

tomc1984

Not really into windsurfing but gonna go down to watch. Opening ceremony is Sunday.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Yes good for business but we cant get on to the beach at 3 brothers or along for a good stretch, all cordoned off.

Yes we saw all the fence preparation whilst there, just thinking this time last week we were on the beach by 3 brothers and had a very nice lunch there.
:33:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Has all the green fencing been taken down? Murphy (Sue from Morguls dog) will be very pleased if it has, hampered his walk bless him.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Yes it has - was taken down very quickly last Sunday morning - Murphy now a happy dog !!
The windsuring did not bring us any customers - although the bars and night club did well !!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom