shazeroo

Win an IPod Touch... for a dollar!
Seeing a recent thread by Philip about him coverting an IPad touch prompted me to answer him about a raffle where the prize is a brand new IPad... (CORRECTION - I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE - IT IS TO WIN AN OFFICAL APPLE IPOD TOUCH 8GB AND NOT AN I-PAD. I'M SORRY FOR THE MISLEADING POST BUT I DON'T KNOW MY PODS FROM MY PADS AND SOMEONE KINDLY JUST POINTED OUT THAT I HAD POSTED THE WRONG THING..... BUT IT'S STILL AN EXCELLENT PRIZE AND WORTH ENTERING I HOPE. MANY APOLOGIES)

TAG (Turkish Animal Group) are holding an online raffle via their facebook page and have been given a brand new IPad as the main prize (a kiddies bike is the other prize - worth £150), The raffle runs until 4th of October which is World Animal Day and is to raise money to get some dogs back to the UK - some to owners who couldn't afford to take them (you'll recognise some who have been mentioned in posts on TL) But even if you don't care about the dogs..... you could still get your hands on a brand new IPad for a dollar - I just bought 10 raffle tickets which came to £6.50, not a bad price to pay for an excellent bit of kit... If you're on facebook just join TAG (Turkish Animal Group) to enter and read about the prizes and the raffle... and about the 12 dogs who will benefit from the funds.

I hope this doesn't break any double posting rules as I said a lot of the above in my reply to Philip's thread..... but it is for such a good cause and it is an amazing prize so I thought I'd post it here as well. Good luck - and Philip will be thrilled if he wins.... unless he gets the bike which may be too small for Trevor that is...

Last edited:

newhorizon

"Light Years Away"
Re: Win an I-Pad Touch? ... for a dollar! i pod Touch or I pad?

Good luck with the Fundraiser.

Quick question regarding your post is the prize an i-pod Touch or an i-pad? There is quite a difference. I'm assuming you mean an i pod Touch.

shazeroo

Re: Win an I-Pad Touch? ... for a dollar! i pod Touch or I pad?

Good luck with the Fundraiser.

Quick question regarding your post is the prize an i-pod Touch or an i-pad? There is quite a difference. I'm assuming you mean an i pod Touch.
Hi - I've just checked the TAG site and it says an 'OFFICAL APPLE IPOD TOUCH 8GB' Sorry for any confusion (it shows my ignorance of these devices..... I have to confess to not even owning a mobile telephone, so have most likely confused my Pods and my Pads....... huge apologies if I have said the wrong one, but hopefully people will still enter..... and I will look up the I-Pod and I-Pad site and see which is which!!!

newhorizon

"Light Years Away"
Hey, no worries they all sound so similar it's easy to mix them up.

i pod Touch (RRP U.K 8GB from £189)
Apple (United Kingdom) - iPod touch - Video calls, HD video, Game Center and more

i pad (RRP U.K from £429)
Apple (United Kingdom) - iPad - The best way to experience the web, email & photos

and there's quite a family of them i pods
Apple (United Kingdom) - iPod - Compare iPod models and find the right one for you.

Think it's (i pod) a great prize, I don't have one just have the baby one (the 'Nano') but hear so many people rave about them!

Good luck with the raffle and prize draw, its very generous of the organisers.

shazeroo

Thanks again - a big difference in price between the Pad and the Pod... but still an excellent prize for a dollar..... and to raise money for Karen and TAG to help the Turkish street dogs so hopefully everyone will enter! Best wishes, S

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Hi i want to buy some tickets ...Can you pm the website again for me please , Thanks Diane

shazeroo

Hi Diane - the raffle is on their Facebook site - the website is Company Name - Turkish Animal Group T.A.G but as far as I can see that is just for donations and you have to go to the facebook page to enter the raffle. Go to facebook and type in either T.A.G or Turkish Animal Group and all the info for the raffle is there. Good luck!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom