steveo

will my sons PS2 work
Morning all...2 questions if I can 1.can I take my sons PS2 over to Turkey in my suit case ?? 2.will it work if I do ??
Regards Steve

Martyn

will my sons PS2 work
Can't see why it wouldn't as the communication is between the PS2 and the TV. Obviously you will need a plug adaptor.

will my sons PS2 work
It will work if you use plug adaptor & take it in your hand luggage as it may get damaged or stolen.

angiesco

will my sons PS2 work
Isn't it a bit heavy? Just a thought.

Angie.

Forgot to add, the other day I was moving my sons PS3 out my way, to dot some cleaning-as you do- and it occured to me it was really heavy. It also crossed my mind that it would be heavy for bringing from the UK. We got ours here.

Last edited:

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
will my sons PS2 work
If you intend to buy games here, you may need to have it 'chipped' to accept local code. Not expensive.
Ian

will my sons PS2 work
We have one at our place - it works fine. It has not been chipped, so we can only play games we brought from the UK. We also use it to watch films and play music.

M

Mack

will my sons PS2 work
If you intend to buy games here, you may need to have it 'chipped' to accept local code. Not expensive.
Ian

The games sold here for the PS2 & PSP (not sure about PS3) are the same region as UK (and 90% are in english) so the originals play fine on a UK box but yeah, get it chipped if you can or most new ones sold in the "smaller" electronic retailers here are already chipped!

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
will my sons PS2 work
I had to chip my PS2 to get it to accept locally bought games.

Ian

M

Mack

will my sons PS2 work
Are you sure they are original games? ;)

I had one of the 1st batch of original PS2s and its too old to be chipped but all the original "shrinkwrapped" games ive bought here work OK, just the "burnt onto a CD and shoved into an envelope" ones wont (unless chipped). Maybe its just Antalya that sell the region 2 games?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom