bobthenob

Non Active Member
Widespread corruption
Corruption has grown at such an alarming rate worldwide,that at the heart of the very foundations of our global society is now undermined.
There are some countries where nothing will get done,unless they have a back hander,putting the countries economy in danger of a irriversible depression in the making.
They won't stop this ill gotton way of thinking,that does affect us all,like landing a contract,get some else to take your driving test,to pass an exam,with lawsuits worldwide chasing money,and the stock market with its power of breeding money through corruption,ignoring what might happen in the near future,makes me want to throw up.
Bribery is so common in the world of commerce,that their are companies are quite willing to pay,which is out of their profits to pay off governments that are corrupt.The huge scale of this corruption has increased enormuosly resulting in catastrophic consequences.The corrupt businesses that favour just a few that have good ties,are guilty of ruining economies of many countries resulting in a knock on effect to other countries.
Sadly the ones that suffer from all this corruption are the poor,since corruption can be look on as a form of oppression.
Some people chose this road of corruption,rather then the road of honesty because its just makes life easier for them to get what they want now rather then later, without thinking of the knock on effect to the world economy.ln many countries now, corruption is so common that it has been excepted as a way of life.
ln my previous post, l mentioned the dishonesty that flourishes within the businesses dealing in the lending of money and are politically connected to decision making in which even now l still say their hiding something from the public they don't wish to expose.lt will sadden me to see would be investors running to the bank to by shares,only to find out in the near future,they weren't worth a penny,because the directors have done a runner.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Widespread corruption
l'm not condemming all businesses or accusing all businesses,l'm just pointing out the pitfalls,and to make people aware of what they might throw themselves into.
When l hear how eagerly people want to buy shares in nr,that concerned me, and that is why l thought l'll open a thread on the corruption that does have a knock on effect to other buinesses connected to the global market.
Why are you so up tight non-mem,l wasn't pointing the finger at you,nor was l targeting legit businesses like yourself that worked so hard to achieve a successful business.
Corruption does happen and its no good to bury one face in the sand and pretend it doesn't exist to a scale where all of us are effected.
The oil industry,connected with the arms race has dramatically change the ordinary peoples lives for the worse in oil rich countries,which does have a domino effect to other countries,which can result in a deceptive calling from the money industry to the would be investors,to buy now when their cheap,l smell a rat.Please just be careful

Germaine

Mass Debater
Widespread corruption
Now you tell me, and i've just gone and blown £10,000 on Andy's bloody shares thread !! I best pray that corruption is rife and i can piggy back ride my way out of this mess to imaginary wealth.

I've bought £2000 worth of BAE Systems shares. Do you think we will bomb anyone soon ? I could do with doubling up on that one. Nice little earner.

Last edited:

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Widespread corruption
Well Germaine it certainly will now be quite exciting,to see what the out come will be.
Could it be Andy's fantasy shares increasing in strength by public demand,or my apocalypse horse riding amongst the eeiry mist of corruption picking of the serpents that have bitten the heel of many in the wilderness.

Wait and see

Germaine

Mass Debater
Widespread corruption
Dunno about that but death and destruction means I'm quids in !
Hey, theres winners and losers in this game and I cant afford to be out of pocket.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Widespread corruption
By looking at your avatar,to what it was before being the depressed image with the whole world on your shoulders too a jolly confident happy image,the impression l get is you probably have cashed in many shares already resulting in a healthy profit,but your not going to let on.
The face tells a thousand stories

Germaine

Mass Debater
Widespread corruption
A wise man should have money in his head but not in his heart.
Jonathan Swift.

Wisdom far outweighs any wealth.
(Not sure who first said it but it makes sense.)

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Widespread corruption
Germaine said:
A wise man should have money in his head but not in his heart.
Jonathan Swift.

Wisdom far outweighs any wealth.
(Not sure who first said it but it makes sense.)

Those wise sayings were from:Solomon,states that solomon links happiness with wisdom,not with money.
Money brings you possessions of burdens.
For every swimming pool there is in Hollywood,there's a phyciatrist.
For every wise person,there's contentment

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Widespread corruption
There are two powerful forces in our global society of corruption:selfishness and greed.
A corrupt person that is hell bent in chasing money,will turn a blind eye on the suffering they inflict on others.The more materialistic possessions they hoard,the more greedier and corrupt they become.
Here's a saying,l dug out from the bible[Ecclesiastes 5:10]A mere lover of silver will not be satisfied with silver,neither any lover of wealth with income.Greed is one of those forces that stokes the fire to increase the wealth of money,but whats its doing its invariably shaking hands with corruption and illegality.
Of course one needs money for protection against the burdens of poverty,but the chasing of materialistic wealth creates a snare that plunges people into destruction and ruin,examples are:people will commit murder,lie, cheat,steal,and the result will be that the person is spiritually pained with sorrow,guilt.And all because of the on going quest to breed money.That doesn't sound like happiness to me.
Commission is not a problem Non-Mem,good luck to you,my arguement is how people go about in chasing the false wealth of the materialistic lifestyle,that inflicts suffering on others,and the deceiving illusion that false wealth brings onto one.lsn't it the mental wealth that we should be persuing,then everyone will be happy

Latest Posts

Top Bottom