Harem

I've cliqued
Why??
Changed twice today Andy. First there was a long list, then a short one (with Richnkim at the top) and now we are back to the original long list!!!!!

Gail

Why??
Just keeping the members on their toes................ I have no idea but Mushtaq will probably be able to answer you, but not thicko me :lalala:

Harem

I've cliqued
Why??
How many Mods are there? Heard from 3 so far so I bet the other two know exactly why and I shall just have to wait until they come back to find out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gail

Why??
We have Andy, he doesn't know, Ian, he doesn't know, me, I'm think I don't know, KKOB, he is as thick as me so he won't know, Martyn, he's not so bright so he won't know so it is down to Mushtaq and I hope he knows, if he doesn't he is as think as me also :help:

Andy

Why??
Mushtaq does know because i pointed it out to him about 8 months ago, so i think Mushtaq has a little mystery there ?

Sorry can't help Emmy, only Mushtaq has power of the board so to speak.

Martyn

Why??
Only Mushtaq has admin rights but at a guess(i've run forums before) maybe it is to do with the server time? The server physically is hosted in the USA and I suspect the server date/time is 5 hours or so different. What time did you see the problem? The script can compensate for server time difference via the admin side. The birthdays are held in the vbulletin database so it is queried to pull the information out automatically. I think you can run a conditional query which basically could be 'give me all members who have a birthday today' and other conditions. Only Mushtaq will know though.

Gail

Why??
Only Mushtaq has admin rights but at a guess(i've run forums before) maybe it is to do with the server time? The server physically is hosted in the USA and I suspect the server date/time is 5 hours or so different. What time did you see the problem? The script can compensate for server time difference via the admin side. The birthdays are held in the vbulletin database so it is queried to pull the information out automatically. I think you can run a conditional query which basically could be 'give me all members who have a birthday today' and other conditions. Only Mushtaq will know though.

Martyn I knew that but didnt tell Emmy as I thought she would have known that but I doubt very much KKOB knew lol :nosepick:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom