Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Why Women are so useful in our Lives.
OK, so we've given the guys loads of praise, so let's now have some praise for the Women in our lives today. Women are very useful in lots of ways, now I must stress Guys, please keep your posts clean, lol. I've experienced great help when needed from many women, but let's see what do you think?

Smiler

This one shouldn't last long... ;)

(No not a quote from my wife on our wedding night either!!!)

bruce1

bruce1
I think you could be right, as my wife is always right for the passed 35 years. Bruce

juco

I am not ignoring this thread its just I am still working on it, eventually I will come up with an answer, just struggling to find one at the moment.

ted j

Was going to write a cynical reply, but just thought, no, just tell the truth.... Most of us blokes would be lost without you. (that's it), done, no sarky comments, no comebacks, no recriminations (had to look that one up)..... just one thing..... the next time we're p****d, REMEMBER WHERE YOU PUT OUR WALLETS.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Right now i'm niether use nor ornament , me knees's just gone and i'm hobbling into here to switch comp off , like the dieing swan , ..I think women are useful cos without us ...Men couldn't put ..And Son on shops ,trucks and other buisness signs i know its true cos i'm not always right but i'm never wrong ......Diane

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Right now i'm niether use nor ornament , me knees's just gone Diane

You not been round to Peregrine's again have you? I told you not to go, lol. Hope you're fingers are ok, to continue to liaise with the GG's.

:bigkiss:

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Oh yes i thought of another reason why we women are useful ....Because we don't have puntures and go flat like blow up dolls ...haaaahahahaha .......Diane

Big Pete

Big but not a Lardy !!
They are brilliant for keeping us warm at night on these cold winter nights
very good for snuggling up to :kiss:

arrian

R.I.P
how would you get back home after having one too many?

who holds you up when you've had one too many?

who reminds you where the loo is when you've had one too many?

who gives you grief when you've had one too many?

who loves you even when you've had one too many?

:bigkiss::bigkiss::bigkiss:

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
How many men does it take to open a beer?
None. It should be opened by the time she brings it

Latest Posts

Top Bottom