Why is May expensive for flights?
Just been looking for flights from Mcr to Bodrum next April/:255ji::114mf:May & its cheaper to fly there in June!!! This seems a bit odd-I realise half term/Whitsun is end of May but I was hoping to get an "early bird" bargain--seems no such luck. If anyone gets any info ref good prices--especially just 1 way (as we hope to stay there for summer 2-3 months)--please let me know!

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
hi, I think you have answered you own question, its half term and 2 bank holidays

martin

I think the Early Bird Bargains probably sold out when the flights went on sale at the beginning of June. We have friends who booked for May at £65 each way but those prices obviously wouldnt be about for long.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
We booked our flights with aegean on 2nd June for 30th April 2010 for 2 weeks at a cost of £160 return, although they weren't as cheap as in previous years with the cost of tax and fuel increase, we were happy with that price and want to be there for those dates.

bebs

Think you are all so lucky so many airlines to choose from .I paid 459 euros for 4 weeks in May with Sunworld to Bodrum -bebs

Can anyone tell me what airlines fly out of season to Bodrum to Gatwick or vice versa

Thanks

Duke

I think the reality of it is 2009 was the last year of what one may call CHEAP flights!!! All these companies going bust & Holiday firms joining into one huge company means they will have the monopoly on Holiday booking packages . The only good news is that ATOL may start covering Flight only passengers next year!!!! Lets face it we have had it good for the past 5+ years flight wise now we have to pay the going rate or leave our properties empty...
Duke

Latest Posts

Top Bottom