Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Why I Love the Forum
I've searched and could not find, so here goes.

I love this forum because of its' diversity, where we all become one. One post I can be pmsl, and the next I am very serious and compassionate. The big factor that draws me to the forum is, there is always something different going on and if I don't log on, I may have missed what my 'cyber' buddies are upto in their life today, lol. I have always been interested in people, that's what makes us how we are. One thing I have loved on here in my year or so membership is that whenever there is a need or a callout, we all rally round and support each other. Okay we, don't always agree with the debates etc, but that is life, I just love the banter that goes on here, and ok, yes it gets serious and we help each other, but for me the forum is a place to have fun, share information and experiences. Let's not forget the great job that our Moderators do too.

Last edited:

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
Why I Love the Forum

I love this forum because of its' diversity, where we all become one. One post I can be pmsl, and the next I am very serious and compassionate. The big factor that draws me to the forum is, there is always something different going on and if I don't log on, I may have missed what my 'cyber' buddies are upto in their life today, lol. I have always been interested in people, that's what makes us how we are. One thing I have loved on here in my year or so membership is that whenever there is a need or a callout, we all rally round and support each other. Okay we, don't always agree with the debates etc, but that is life, I just love the banter that goes on here, and ok, yes it gets serious and we help each other, but for me the forum is a place to have fun, share information and experiences. Let's not forget the great job that our Moderators do too.

and i love u 2! x x x x x

ted j

Why I Love the Forum
SIMPLES, here's their x factor audition SS...........[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekSNgnQZXMI]YouTube - Meerkats tv ad - funniest ad ever![/ame] Well it is nearly Christmas

Last edited:

ted j

Why I Love the Forum
SIMPLES I'm going for a bubble bath now ,I've had a verrrrrry tiring day (spoken with a semi-transylvanian accent) (spoken in a very bad count Dracula accent,,,"Everybody needs to drink a little blood every now and then")...So, it's goodnight from Alexander, and goodnight from "THE COUNT" HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA see you next Wednesday(Vincent Price---Thriller)

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Why I Love the Forum
SIMPLES I'm going for a bubble bath now ,I've had a verrrrrry tiring day (spoken with a semi-transylvanian accent) (spoken in a very bad count Dracula accent,,,"Everybody needs to drink a little blood every now and then")...So, it's goodnight from Alexander, and goodnight from "THE COUNT" HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA see you next Wednesday(Vincent Price---Thriller)

Can I have double on what juice you've had tonight please, lol. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

maggie

Why I Love the Forum
Totally agree love this Forum when the going gets tough we are all here to help each other thro.!!

You cant choose your familly but you can certainly choose your TLF buddies.

Hugs Maggie xxxx

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Why I Love the Forum

Well said and the drinks are on you next visit.....:9:

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Why I Love the Forum
I agree with everything that SS has said -- proved the point a couple of weeks ago when I was in hospital - all the good wishes and offers to help etc

I am so happy that I introduced SS to TLF last year .

Do I see a Love Affair starting ???? Between SS and Z ??????-------
ermmm .....

she is VERY nice z !!

Why I Love the Forum
yes yes yes. SS .its top place for me too...i mean where else would you find out that ''see you next Wednesday'' was in every Vincent Price film .
We are a cyber family..and i know how supportive most people are as ive had more than my share of troubles..but the forum family has been there for me ...xxxxx

ted j

Why I Love the Forum
Seeing as we have some movie buffs, see if you can guess which films these words came from... 1-"you jump if you want to, i can't swim" (easy) 2-"where we're going, we don't NEED roads" 3-"still shaking boss" 4-"you're only supposed to blow the bl**dy doors off!" see below for answers ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... 1 - Butch cassidy and the Sundance kid. 2 - Back to the future. 3 - Cool hand luke. 4 - The Italian job

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Why I Love the Forum
I agree with everything that SS has said -- proved the point a couple of weeks ago when I was in hospital - all the good wishes and offers to help etc

I am so happy that I introduced SS to TLF last year .

Do I see a Love Affair starting ???? Between SS and Z ??????-------
ermmm .....

she is VERY nice z !!

she is VERY nice z !! Aww, Thank you.

:redface: Wish you could see me blushing now. Maybe he's thinking about the time when I threatened to slap his ar*e on another thread, lol

Bibby

Ferretbrain
Why I Love the Forum
Yes, it's not only a good place for information and entertainment but also a place to meet people who can often become friends in the real world (if you follow). Thanks TLF.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom