pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Who Pulled The Plug Out ?????
Omg thought i'd have a fainting attack ... So who pulled the plug out and cut us all off tlf ??? Who didn't put the pound in the meter ??? Who put us in risk of going demented ??? .........Yes i know it must have crashed But what a terrible void !! log in and NO tlf !!! pheeww I was li
ke a fish out of water . Just goe's to show how much this forum is loved by all . I hear every one was talking on that facebook thingy about the breakdown . But that can never contain the information thats on here . Or the friendships we share . I'm very pleased its back .. I mean how did you feel when everyone vanished .. I was darn right misrable . Thank you to whoever got it up and running again .. I'd hate it if we ever lost the Forum .....Diane .....

Moggycat

Came up on mine that it was a forbidden area, thought Big Brother had been at it again!!!!!!!!

Tess

Have to say Diane, I'm with you 100 per cent, came home today and went to go on, tried and tried and better tried, felt a bit of a sweat coming on, then the longer it went on the fear was getting worse.
I am so glad you are back on air so to speak TLF and i for one got a taste of what it was like to be without you. Not good.
Mushtaq please advise how to contribute to the running costs of TLF because I got to thinking it must be a costly thing to run and I for one would like to put a little in the pot.
Every little I'm sure would count. Please let me know.

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Came up on mine that it was a forbidden area, thought Big Brother had been at it again!!!!!!!!

Me too! What a relief things are back to normal. Made me realise how much I use/spend time on TLF - haven't watched TV in weeks. I ended up on a forum called Turkish Love instead (Haybags mentioned it the other day). I've gone boss-eyed from reading all the stories on there (now I know where Take a Break get their stories from!). I think I've had a very sheltered upbringing...
Carol

hijo

in my own clique
...i was also of most of the day ..server problems i would imagine ...i thought i got sneakily banned ..without an explanation...:hurt::95im:

val2661

I thought it had been banned in Turkey, like You Tube!!! Welcome back.

Val

arrian

R.I.P
:504xn:well, i thought i'd been barred for suggesting that pineapple1s' lbd didn't fit any more!!

ted j

I spent 4 hours trying to sort it out including trying to link through from egyptian living forums .(Thought i'd got sneakily banned too Hijo). One helpful website said try typing in "Webmaster@ (TLF)". As soon as i did i got it back and didn't get the forbidden thingy.Could just have been coincidence though. Ted

Last edited:

saffie

Saffie
Yep! Me too. Yikes! what did I say? Who did I upset?

It was the "forbidden" bit that got me wondering whether the whole site had been banned like you tube or just me for some unknown reason.

Anyway...........welcome back TLF:):28:

saffie

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Same here - but I did watch the first episode of The Day Of The Triffids -- on BBC- thought it was excellent - conclusion tonight.
Glad we back on TLF now though
:28:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Same here - but I did watch the first episode of The Day Of The Triffids -- on BBC- thought it was excellent - conclusion tonight.
Glad we back on TLF now though
:28:

Same here Sue, have to admit I've enjoyed some programmes over the Christmas, 101 Dalmations yesterday was awwwwwwwesome, again, lol

Yep glad we're back too.

Pete&Mag

Ditto.Thought i was the only one banned welcome back -Bebs

Yes . I thought that too. when it said I was' forbidden' entry,I thought it was just me. I thought I'd gone one sarky comment too far !!
Now would be a good time for Mushtaq to propose a small annual membership fee. . . . .now people know how much they miss it! lol

Pete

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Sorry folks, we had an outage yesterday, the reason was that we had too many users and and this crashed the server, as we are on a shared server with other sites, they were not pleased and pulled the plug on TLF as we were the cause of the crash.

It took most of the day with emails going back and forth to try to get them to switch us back on again.

This sort of thing is going to happen more as the forum gets more popular and the only option is to go for a separate server, with much more increased costs.

I now do need to look at raising funds on regular basis to invest in running the forum, and regular upgrades, so will look at options, thank you for the many suggestions so far.

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Luckily it coincided with the Citeh Wolves match. So I just cracked a few beers, watched the blues, and ate some more :)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom