Question for you
Status
Not open for further replies.

mollag

Kipper restorer
Who do the Tories want as their new Leader ?
The public possibly but upping corporation tax form 19% to 25% is IMHO NOT good for business

Many teetering on the brink of moving to the EU may decide enough is enough

Look at Ireland? 12.5 Corp tax and avg 3.5% GDP growth 13.5% since they took all the business from the UK after Brexit and the UK GDP dropped to a predicted 0.8% in 2022 post Brexit less than half it enjoyed on average through EU membership despite two recessions and a financial crash

Also, businesses OK with paying 19% (remember raised from 10% which it was for ages) may now decide tax avoidance measures stat making a lot of sense

End result: Small businesses bear the brunt and go under and investors looking to start a business think 12.5% will save them a ton of money they can reinvest in growth.

Yes the man on the street is so thick he's always going on and on about screwing businesses but his aim is out. We need to look at businesses NOT paying any tax not look at taxing the ones that are 30% more
Like I said, sod the public you represent, number fuddle the reasons and make more profit for business, help them dodge tax or they can move to the EU where things are better, nice policies for the wealthy, we dont need tax revenue for services, we can sell them off for more lovely profit and the public can pay out.

Saoirse

We had her as unelected Pro Consul ruling the natives in Belfast for a while- thick as pig shit.

This style of- duuuh don't ask me- was her regular performance regardless of subject

Akasya

Postless Pointer

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom

Saoirse

I was bemused at the weekend when Truss enlightened us all regarding her grasp of Irish politics.

She angrily claimed it was her belief SF were trying to remove the North of Ireland from Britain!

Next week Ms Truss will be explaining her theory that water is wet and nighttime can bring darkness.

My own theory is UK is moving from the most corrupt PM in history to the most mentally challenged one

Last edited:

enoch

Top Poster Of Month
It's a sorry state of affairs when the majority still want BJ.

Chasey

SO having sat back and waited to see developments let me first off say I am f##king staggered that it comes down to Sunak and Truss.

Today I note the Boss of Legal and General suggesting Truss's tax cuts will be amazing causing a food of investment in the UK

OK so let me get this clear in my head.

Under Blow Job we were about to experience a business tax increase on profits from 19% to 25%?

so a 31% increase in tax on profits??????

But Liz suggests we are going to cut business tax? So are we cutting it back to 19%? are we cutting it lower than 19%

If low business tax is a good thing for investment, why weren't we getting huge investment at 19% one of the lowest rates in the EU?

How did Bonking Jusebox think he could increase it to 25% without devastating results?
Is it me or does nun of this add up.

Predictions for the "man in the street" suggest a tax benefit under trust of 75p???

Legal and General however with low profits last year of only 2.2 billion will benefit by the sum of £682,,000,000. That should allow for a decent bonus payout.

At the same time as asking for this cash, the boss of Legal and General has pushed for the post Brexit implementation of the Solvency II reforms promised under Britain set free from the shackles of EU control.

This economic miracle is simply reducing the threshold of funds insurance companies must keep in reserve in order to settle claims. I'd humbly suggest that reducing this threshold below EU guidelines will do lot for the profits of the company but fec all for us and will simply reduce the security of our insurance cover.

They claim it will free up money or investment????

So you made 2.2billion profit last year why no massive investment and tell me what do insurance companies invest in that's of benefit to us?

This swath of totally baseless promises which sound good (every one loves a tax cut despite the fact in this instance its of no benefit to them) are just lies and propaganda, a skill which the Con-artists seem to have honed to perfection in the recent past.

And the media moguls are all onboard because guess what, they make profits too.

The public apparently voted for Brexit to shake things up?

How's that going for you?

Then they re-elect the conservatives who put us in this mess and have done fec all to get us out of it for the last 10 years

So where was the shake-up

I am 58 which by my calculation suggests I have been voting Conservative for about 30 years.

No more. We need to try a different direction.

Chasey

I wonder who Johnny foreigner wants as our new prime minister.

They will laugh their tits off if it's Truss. She's ineffectual and stupid with a long social media record of cockups and embarrassing moments.

Comedians all over the world will say thank god for the limitless material, just like when Trump and Boris were in power.

The UK will achieve the impossible of actually dropping to a lower ranking in the eyes of the rest of the world than it did by leaving the EU.

Liz Truss v Putin? That should be pay-per-view. I'd pay good money to watch that car crash.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
If you peruse the daily heil as i do , everything is the fault of the left or leftists . As the left ( labour really ? )
Havenot been in power for the last twelve years , it is the left wing civil servants fault , how the make ministers bend the knee i cannot imagine , or are Tory ministers so weak , and then out of the nothingness of the Tory parfy we have the answer......Truss and Sunak ?
Steve

mollag

Kipper restorer
It's time we stop !

Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?

The UK circling the drain, compliments of the Tories
[apols to Buffalo Springfield]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom