bal canavar

“Je suis l'humanité.”
Who Dares Wins
Arranged marriage? No thanks, I'm off to join the SAS: She's a Muslim woman and only 4ft 11in, but Azi was determined to take on the ultimate challenge

Azi Ahmed was brought up in in a devout Pakistani family in Manchester

2vai5xy.jpg

Read more: Muslim woman Azi Ahmed wanted to join SAS rather than allow arranged marriage | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Hilsjw

Who Dares Wins
I think you'll find that the SAS don't have women in their regiment, at least at the present time. Good on her though for joining the army.

bal canavar

“Je suis l'humanité.”
Who Dares Wins
If you had read the whole article .She was in the SAS training programme.

Extract DM Article link

Then came the greatest shock of all. Abruptly, I was summoned into an office where an officer told me that I was dismissed.

The whole female programme had been axed, presumably by the new colonel. Perhaps he felt the regiment wasn’t ready to have women coming home in body bags.

My parents, of course, knew nothing of my SAS training. But even if they had, my father, a halal butcher who worked seven days a week, had always urged me to see a task through to the end — and he’d have been horrified that I hadn’t completed what I’d set out to do.

It was months before I realised what the SAS had given me. It had taught me discipline, teamwork, connecting with people from all walks of life — and I’d learnt a lot about myself.

Read more: Muslim woman Azi Ahmed wanted to join SAS rather than allow arranged marriage | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:

bal canavar

“Je suis l'humanité.”
Who Dares Wins
Thank you Bal. I must admit I had not read the Mail article. So my apologies. Top young lady though !!

Thank you no apologies needed , just a good news story from the usual DM demonising .:474cu:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom