Fleck

Whitebay , Akbuk
Hi , Has anybody got an appartment on this site ?
We have a duplex there and would like to meet other people that have bought on this site , we are over on 17th July for 2 weeks ! and again at the end of Sepetember for 2 weeks .

John

janetj

janetj
Whitebay , Akbuk
hi we bought on whitebay as well met some other people out there last year my husband and kids are out there at present it really nice but will be glad when they home to tell me how site doing we are in block 3:5: regards janet

Fleck

Whitebay , Akbuk
Hi Janet , not sure what block ours is but its the one with the big satalite dish on the top ! hopefully it will be ready for us when we go back in July ! been 3 times up to now but Sel always puts us up in one of them blocks on the front (for free).

maybe see you there sometime and have an Efes or 6 !

Fleck (John)

janetj

janetj
Whitebay , Akbuk
hi john
ha! its u whos using my tooth paste is it (lol)
sel supposed to be out yesterday but paul not seen him yet we wanted to ask about the restaurant gym etc but seems like on go slow at the moment --when we get everything will be a fantastic site. enjoy your hol when u go dont think we'll make it out again this year but oldest lad and girlfriend going out early sept. look forward to meeting u and yours and downing a beer or with you some very nice people bought when all finnished we'll have to arrange meet up--we live barnsley x

Top Bottom