amar

White Trees Estates in Altinkum - any feedback?
A friend is looking at buying and was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with an Estate Agent called White Trees Estates based in Altinkum, any info would be much appreciated.
Thanks

akbukowl

Never heard of them, tell your friend not to buy off plan go for a resale with all the paperwork insitue ,now is the time to buy the TL is on the slide so bargains to be had but dangers with off plan.

juco

Is this them...
Property for sale in Altinkum, Akbuk, Fethiye, Bodrum and other areas of Turkey

I have no reason to discredit them in any way but the quote below would make me a little nervous

Most importantly we protect your interests throughout. Whitetree Estates only sell property with full correct paperwork, use Independent legal experts and do all due diligence checks

Offering the complete purchasing package from start to finish, Whitetree Estates can arrange everything from flights, transfers and accommodation for viewing properties, to financial and legal advice.

tintagel

A friend is looking at buying and was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with an Estate Agent called White Trees Estates based in Altinkum, any info would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Hi Amar, the name rang a bell, a quick check came back with this:

Registrant Name: Amanda Bull
Registrant Organization: Whitetree Estates

Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: +44.7715372953
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: Email Masking Image@hotmail.co.uk
Voices Newspaper Altinkum Didim Turkey - Kicked out

(from google)

http://www.turkishliving.com/forums...voicesnewspaper.com/modules.php?name=News...‎

The interior designer (24) met estate agent A.K. in Kuşadası two years ago on her .... We used an agent called mandy Bull from whitetree estates and bought

Amanda Bull (maiden name, now married to a turk) is a member of this forum (TLF):

http://www.turkishliving.com/forums/estate-agents-necessary-evil/46773-making-huge-mistake.html

Last edited by a moderator:

amanda b

If you are going to print quotes referring to myself Tintagel please put the complete quotes and not just carefully choicen sentences intending to give a bad impression!!

Voices Newspaper - 'kicked out' is an article about someone in Kusadasi. The link to us was in the comments re the article - (quote)

Re: Kicked out (Score: 1)
by Joanne on Monday, June 29 @ 14:23:27 CDT
(User Info | Send a Message)
We have bought an apartment in Altinkum Turkey. We used an agent called mandy Bull from whitetree estates and bought an apartment from Oracle (builders based in the didim area).

I can honestly say that they buying process went really smooth and would highly recommend both parties if you would like to buy in Altinkum or surrounding areas.

Best of luck.

"Making a huge Mistake?"

You could have quoted this from page 3 . . . .

Hi bluejue, I am not going to tell you general information but a recent experience I had; few months ago I decided to buy in turkey and contacted many realtors then and emailed back and forth some of them, for some reason I chose white tree estates, maybe it was a gut feeling or maybe because I felt grace and professionalism from their side. they picked us from the airport, put us in a nice apartment and were very patient with us showing us many proprieties in altinkum, akbuk and beyond, we finally chose one in altinkum. To make a story short,( I could tell you all details in PM) we made our purchase last October; we didn't look for a solicitor ourselves, we didn't look for a translator we left it to Amanda and we didn't regret it. After the sale they helped us in all steps, picking furniture, you name it. Till now if we need any help we call Amanda she gladly helps. She is a very nice lady, doesn't think of a customer like a catch but understand that it is an important step for a customer and that some people put their life saving in that purchase. please feel free to pm with any question.

And Juco what exactly is it about the quotation from our website is it that makes you nervous?? Please explain!

Last edited:

tintagel

If you are going to print quotes referring to myself Tintagel please put the complete quotes and not just carefully choicen sentences intending to give a bad impression!!

Voices Newspaper - 'kicked out' is an article about someone in Kusadasi. The link to us was in the comments re the article - (quote)

Re: Kicked out (Score: 1)
by Joanne on Monday, June 29 @ 14:23:27 CDT
(User Info | Send a Message)
We have bought an apartment in Altinkum Turkey. We used an agent called mandy Bull from whitetree estates and bought an apartment from Oracle (builders based in the didim area).

I can honestly say that they buying process went really smooth and would highly recommend both parties if you would like to buy in Altinkum or surrounding areas.

Best of luck.

"Making a huge Mistake?"

You could have quoted this from page 3 . . . .

Hi bluejue, I am not going to tell you general information but a recent experience I had; few months ago I decided to buy in turkey and contacted many realtors then and emailed back and forth some of them, for some reason I chose white tree estates, maybe it was a gut feeling or maybe because I felt grace and professionalism from their side. they picked us from the airport, put us in a nice apartment and were very patient with us showing us many proprieties in altinkum, akbuk and beyond, we finally chose one in altinkum. To make a story short,( I could tell you all details in PM) we made our purchase last October; we didn't look for a solicitor ourselves, we didn't look for a translator we left it to Amanda and we didn't regret it. After the sale they helped us in all steps, picking furniture, you name it. Till now if we need any help we call Amanda she gladly helps. She is a very nice lady, doesn't think of a customer like a catch but understand that it is an important step for a customer and that some people put their life saving in that purchase. please feel free to pm with any question.

And Juco what exactly is it about the quotation from our website is it that makes you nervous?? Please explain!

Amanda, I copied & pasted the quotes that turned up with a simple google search, I did Not 'choose' the information that google came back with - Google it yourself & see!

"(from google)

http://www.turkishliving.com/forums/...News...‎

The interior designer (24) met estate agent A.K. in Kuşadası two years ago on her .... We used an agent called mandy Bull from whitetree estates and bought

Amanda Bull (maiden name, now married to a turk) is a member of this forum (TLF):

Making a huge mistake???"

Jacks mum

I would not normally respond to threads but was somewhat a taken back to see the question "Making a huge mistake".
I thought I would give my two pennies worth. Mandy Yilmas ( married name, previously Bull) of White trees Estates helped my partner and I to buy a property in Altinkum in 2009/10. She was absolutely superb. I would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending her if you are looking to buy and furnish a property in that neck of the woods. As previously stated by another person, we were picked up at the airport, accommodated and transported around the area for a week. We finally decided on a property but had we decided against purchase we would simply have paid for our accommodation and left. We were supported throughout the whole process, getting to know the area, viewing, the purchase, the legalities, furnishing etc etc. We were never put under any pressure. Mandy and Naci (Mandy's husband) were totally professional and we both appreciated their undisputed knowledge.
If an intended purchaser wishes to contact me personally I am more than happy to give more details. For information I purchased a duplex in the stone house area of Didim.

Scotty

I have known Amanda since 1992 when I first moved to Turkey. In all that time I have never heard anyone make a derogatory remark about her or husband's business practice. She is a simply a lovely, honest lady.

Scotty

Latest Posts

Top Bottom